Malzak the manifestation of the void

It looks pretty nice. However, the fact that all of the arms are connected by just one axle is a little off-putting, and kinda destroys the rest of the MOC’s appearance. Aside from that, this is one of the better MOCs of this size that I’ve seen.

Gun hand = Best hand

2 Likes

Its kinda awkwardly proportioned, and we don’t get a shot of the legs.

1 Like

Basically what everyone said I would imply 10-fold.

But other than that - this moc is pretty cool.

7 atta 10

1 Like

@AwesomeJoel27 watch the video

Not a bad moc

+consistent coloir scheme
+some nice designs
+lots of weapons
+good for its scale
-weapons seems lacking
-awkward proportions
-some designs aren’t fantastic
-over cluttered
-large gaps in armour make it spindly in some places
-blue pins :angry:

4/10 :disappointed:

2 Likes

Nice MOC.

The name is 2 fancy 4 me.

1 Like

I do not think those are a con when the build is not aiming to look human or natural.

Same goes for blue pins - they are there just because there is a very slim chance of getting grey/Black ones these days

@MakutaTexxidos That was a poor choice of words, I mean things such as how the arms connect etc, give him awkward gaps

1 Like

The arm connection is very, very awkward, but otherwise, this is solid.

Not really a fan of the shoulders, could be fixed with some armor to cover up the link.

Yea Ill figure out those things once i finish up with the other things i want to change with him.
I think adding some system parts into him should make him look much more better.

Criticism was much appreciated :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do bare in mind I’m overly critical

@Irrie Could you explain more on what you’re trying to tell me because I dont quite understand what you mean. Do yo mean that the arms being connected by one axle is awkward or do you mean they are just connected to the axle is what detracts from the total look. Or do you mean something else because its kinda confusing.

@king328 Be that as it may it will help me as a mocer become much better.

Edited for Double Post - Waj

This MOC is pretty good, the only problem with this (in my opinion) is that there is no picture of the legs. Besides that, this is great. 9.5/10

1 Like

You can see them very clearly on the video

1 Like

I mean the connection point between the arm and the torso looks awkward because of how small it is compared to the surrounding area.

Aaah I see. I will figure something out about that 2 while I update him.

@Toa_Distraxx Got some leg pictures now due to the amount of people asking for it.

Edited for Double Post- Prpl

Not a fan of the limbs, they look disfigured and don’t blend in well. He also looks a tad bit generic.

I feel the shoulders are a bit awkward but apart from that pretty good

1 Like

Is there a way to move the shoulders up a notch? That would fix my only complaint.

1 Like