Manas - Remake

The part usage here is great. I like the look of it.

Groovy MOC.

1 Like

savage.

1 Like

this is an amazing revamp

1 Like

Seriously, this is great.

6 Likes

Phenomenal! Iā€™m also happy that this remake doesnā€™t make that horrible noise when activated, like the 2001 set.

1 Like

@SmeatyFlavor Haha, thanks :slight_smile: Itā€™s a really simple system, though. If you want something thatā€™ll really blow your mind, check out Mahjqaā€™s stuff.

@Altair I donā€™t remember them making a noise - what was it like?

Edited for Double Post - Waj

1 Like

Where is the other crab? They come in pairs.

They do indeed! Unfortunately I donā€™t have the parts, or the money to buy them. Power Functions in particular are super expensive! :frowning:

2 Likes

But why do you only have one mana crab, where was the second one? (the original one)

It was a horrible screech due to the motor working too much.

@TeslaEffect Not sure what you mean. This is a completely original build - it doesnā€™t include the original Manas body. I may rebuild the original black/yellow one for a comparison shot eventually though.

@Altair Huh, I donā€™t remember mine doing that. I do remember the Spybotics motors had a high pitched screech though. Might have to rebuild my old Manas and see if they make the noise!

Edited for Double Post - Waj

@Waj Thanks for the double post edit. Still learning my way around this place! Will remember not to double post in future. :slight_smile:

@Disty Thanks :smile:

2 Likes

I mean where did you get the manas battery box if you didnt have the set previously and even then they always came in pairs.

Woahā€¦ As someone who has difficulty incorporating a simple gearbox into a humanoid MoC, this is insaneā€¦

1 Like

As I said, this is an original build with Power Functions parts - a battery box, two motors, an IR receiver and a remote. I do happen to have the original set with the two Manas, but besides sharing some design elements, this MOC is brand new.

3 Likes

Now THAT is a ā€œmonsterā€! Great improvements!

1 Like

That face have my goosebumps goosebumps

uhdsdjhgjsdfh jhjfgsjhnasdhjjd
TOO GOOD FOR MEEEEE

1 Like

Itā€™s creepy!!!

I like. 10/10

1 Like

@TeslaEffect:

Thereā€™s your explanation as to why the 2nd Manas hasnā€™t been made.

Itā€™s not USING the original manas parts.

2 Likes