MandRproductions Discussion Topic

Ok. I just wanted to show that video becase I was sad when I saw that now he uses bad language. No more disscusin about him. Topic closed. Makes us argue far too much.

You can’t speak for anyone else in an argument. It’s still on until everyone stops

You can’t just close down the topic because some people disagree with your opinion.

2 Likes

You just understand me wrong. I am not closeing this topic because people disagree with my opinion, that is perfectly fine. I close it becase it makes us argue far too much. Topics here are for discussion, not for argues.

People argue with rants all the time. You can’t expect everyone to like your opinion.

3 Likes

What he ^^^^^ said.

1 Like

And you hate him just because he collects star wars ‘which isn’t normal Lego because it’s licensed’ spot the difference…[quote=“Square, post:1, topic:43756”]
saying all his evidence were false from a separate video
[/quote]

Except it wasn’t false, they were just hiding things, did he exagerate? Yes but did he lie? No

He doesn’t have to speak how you want him to[quote=“LegoDavid, post:8, topic:43756”]
due to his collaboration with just2good
[/quote]

Or because people like his videos[quote=“LegoDavid, post:8, topic:43756”]
the biggest LEGO Noob
[/quote]

He’s been collecting for over 10 years, that ain’t nooby

How many Star Wars sets do you have?

What about his Naboo and Hoth Mocs?

So? That’s because he gets them cheaper, you don’t collect Star Wars do you?

Brick Show broke copyright laws, by right they could’ve been arrested, Lego warned them but they took no notice, defending them is dumb

Like you want people to ‘give up licenses for non licenses’

Blinded by nos-tal-gia

Not really, he’s a good channel with interesting content, he is perfectly legal and fine[quote=“LegoDavid, post:15, topic:43756”]
Well, If you have not made a MOC even in your childhood not even a small car or house, that does not seem like really likeing LEGO
[/quote]

Some people don’t like smashing up sets, I spent ages rebuilding my Axalara, I’d go mad if I had to do it again when it looks so much nicer on a shelf[quote=“LegoDavid, post:15, topic:43756”]
LEGO was originally made to build with it, not to collect every single set
[/quote]

He still builds it or he’d just have loads of Lego boxes[quote=“LegoDavid, post:21, topic:43756”]
People hate Galidor, yet don’t own any sets, just because everyone else hates it. Trust me, If everybody loved Galidor, then EVERYBODY will love it. What you watch influences what you think.
[/quote]

What do you think of Galidor or Jack Stone? Also if people like that make me feel things, why do I like The Mistika, or LEGO Friends, or even Jack Stone?

So? My friend tells me off for being disrespectful all the time and I tell him that! I sometimes would call you kind of a friend and I am sometimes disrespectful as are you[quote=“LegoDavid, post:42, topic:43756”]
I agree. They get rich for just talking in front of a camera, while millions of people around the world are very poor and live in poverty, even though they could also do what these guys are doing if they had access to such sites such as YouTube.
[/quote]

You have a channel though, plus making videos about poverty isn’t fun[quote=“LegoDavid, post:53, topic:43756”]
If I have evidence, I have already showed it
[/quote]

Not really any evidence aside from
‘DUH BRICKSHOW!’
‘DUH SYSTEM!’
and
‘DUH STAR WARS!’

Hate is a strong word

Yes it was or you wouldn’t have made it, I wouldn’t have posted this if I didn’t want you to change[quote=“LegoDavid, post:53, topic:43756”]
it was just to give my own rant about him.
[/quote]

Why did you feel like you needed to do this?[quote=“LegoDavid, post:56, topic:43756”]
See? I told it infulences people to collect Star Wars
[/quote]

Or he just saw it was a good theme

Why? That makes no sense, it’s like saying
‘I HATE RACERS BECAUSE YOU LIKE IT!!’

Really? You hate him because he enjoys something you don’t like? That sounds kinda pathetic to me

Not really, Bricks and Bits isn’t about Star Wars, his updates aren’t star wars, nor his vlogs, of his last 10 videos only 6 were Star Wars!

I never hated you and I never will, as you seem quite cool[quote=“LegoDavid, post:76, topic:43756”]
but I watch the bricks and bits series which is lead by just2good
[/quote]

Not what you’ve said before, his reviews aren’t all Star Wars[quote=“LegoDavid, post:76, topic:43756”]
I don’t care. It’s a swering, and I can’t tolerate bad language.
[/quote]

Wow, how do you survive YouTUBE?

Not really, you started an argument[quote=“LegoDavid, post:82, topic:43756”]
I close it becase it makes us argue far too much.
[/quote]

We aren’t arguing that much we’re more just disagreeing

3 Likes

I dislike him because he does not like constraction.

1 Like

Seems like a petty reason to dislike someone to be perfectly honest

4 Likes

Well… I guess here we go again.
Personally there are many reasons why I don’t like the guy, as I have stated before. I tried to like him, it’s not like I randomly found his channel and chose to dislike it for no reason. I watched all his “Ask Mandrproductions” up to like episode 20 or so I think, and I tried to enjoy them, but I just couldn’t. When each new episode comed out I hoped he will talk about something else than Star Wars, but no, in each of his videos were just all about what Star Wars set he would like to see made next. He answered to questions that he answered 100 times already, and instead of answering good questions he just randomly trew in some dumb ones that he clearly didn’t want to answer. And I just got more and more disappointed and sometimes even angry. So yeah, I unsubscribed from him and did that rant that I honestly regret doing.
Again, I tried to enjoy his content, but just couldn’t when he treated themes I love with disrespect. Yeah, a problem with many people nowdays is how nowbody outside the Bionicle community treats Bionicle with respect it deserves. Nick on Planet Ripple even made a video about this a few years ago

Oh, and this[quote=“MistikaFan, post:85, topic:43756”]
Wow, how do you survive YouTUBE?
[/quote]

I always make sure eveything I watch doesn’t have bad language, otherwise I just quit the video and press the “Not interested” buttton.

So yeah, this is pretty much all I have to say.

“I always make sure eveything I watch doesn’t have bad language, otherwise I just quit the video and press the “Not interested” buttton.”

I always do this as well.

Also I actually really like MandRProductions. I am just facinated with all things star wars and i love seeing what review he will come up with next.

Those aren’t even MOCs. Just some baseplates thrown around and some sets put on them.

1 Like

You are talking like if it is extremely easy to make one and that anybody can do such things.

1 Like

If you have those sets and baseplates, of course

The problem is that every set he reviews other LEGO YouTubers would have reviewed already, or in the case when he is the first to review it, everyone else will soon review it too afterwards.

@Toa_Radrix It really isn’t that easy.

@LegoDavid Then what is the point of having more than one review channel?/s

That is what I am wandering too. That is also the reason I kinda got bored of watching LEGO on YouTube because I always see 10 people review the exact same set. The reason I am watching Eljay is because he is the only person in the entire world that has reviewed every Bionicle set, and continues with new themes that I can’t find anyone else reviewing.

You did not get what I was saying.

1 Like

Ahem
There is a youtuber named Eli Jay Brony It’s just pure irony who has also reviewed every set, he finished like a week after Eljay

Can you please share me a link to the guy?
If what you say it’s true… than @Eljay has finally someone to compete against
EDIT: Found the channel, and from what I can tell he has not reviewed the playsets/promotional items yet like Eljay did… So yeah, Eljay still on 1st place…