MandRproductions Discussion Topic

Become the demons I’m fighting? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

They are not demons… just regular people like you and me. It is ok to not like what they are doing, but that does not make them demons. Be careful what you say… please.

The tongue emoji was intended to indicate jokingness

4 Likes

I agree with @Monopoly. I think that his amount of subscribers is commendable, and that he is entitled to his own opinions on BIONICLE. I agree with him, that CCBS and the like are wildly different than your standard system playset, and, while it may not be everybody’s cup of tea, the people who enjoy it enjoy it, and the people who dislike it dislike it, and that’s okay. I don’t debase him for his love of a movie franchise over a plastic building block, that’s just silly.

5 Likes

As you can see in the comments from the original topic about mandrproductions, I am not the only one who hates this Guy. As other people have stated, what he says always makes me mad and sometimes even my blood boiling. Not his obsession for Star Wars is the problem… just the fact that 90% from what he says and does makes me smash that dislike button!

This seems… exaggerated

1 Like

But why? Actually why? You just seem to hate him because… well I don’t know. You are yet to post a claim with true evidence.

4 Likes

If I have evidence, I have already showed it. These are the reasons why I hate this guy. There is no way I can make you hate him. It is just my opinion, as I said already, and my purpose here was not to make other people hate him, it was just to give my own rant about him.

But it seems like you’re trying to get people to hate him. You’ve disagreed with everyone who doesn’t share your opinion, automatically attempting to prove them wrong.

5 Likes

Side note: this guy actually convinced me to try to collect SW sets too.

1 Like

See? I told it infulences people to collect Star Wars. Also, before I watched this guy I actually quite liked LEGO SW, but now I hate this theme because of HIM!!!

That’s no one’s fault but your own

1 Like

@Square No, I that’s why I hate him because is far too obsessed with Star Wars. And no, I am not pathetic.

@Ace Ok, can you please just respect my opinion? As you saw, I am not the only one who hates him. And even so, I still sometimes watch his videos when he posts something which is not about SW. (Which happens VERY rarely)

Edited For Double Post - BioKnight

Wow! I just think that his collection is interesting! This doesn’t mean he influenced my decision! I was going to do a big collection of Star Wars (or Ninjago) anyway!

2 Likes

Hey, I think we had enough discussion about mr. MandrSTARWARS. You won’t hate me just because I hate that guy don’t you? I am going to close this discussion, any more replies will just be ignored by me at least. Again, everybody has it’s own opinion, even if it’s not a popular one.

First off, just because you hate that guy doesn’t mean we are going to hate you. Second of all, you can’t post an unpopular opinion on a public site and don’t expect others to bring arguments. Remember that we have a personal opinion too and we want say it.

3 Likes

Ok ok, let’s just end this topic and stop arguing.

1 Like

Ok, guys, let’s reign it in and try to be a little more respectful. Obviously this is a controversial figure in the LEGO community, and there’s legit discussion to be had here, but if things continue the topic will be shut down. -Prentice1215

7 Likes

You keep telling people to respect your opinion but bash them when they disagree lol

3 Likes

That’s what I was thinking!

1 Like