Marvel Cinematic Universe

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/88/The_Incredible_Hulk_poster.jpg

It gets okay near the end, but the beginning montage/origin story is really bad at conveying exactly what happens, and that makes the whole first act a confusing letdown. The villains and plot are also very muddled and basic.

2 Likes

The Incredible Hulk, Iron Man 3, Thor: The Dark World, and Age of Ultron to a degree.

Ok so

1. Deadpool is not an MCU movie i know two other people have said this but whatever
  2. You haven’t even seen it, so how do you know it’s bad

######also i’m not biased at all saying that i liked deadpool nope not biased because he’s my favorite marvel character not at all

Anyway, I’d say probably Thor 2 is the worst MCU movie. It was really boring and super unmemorable. Seriously I remember literally nothing from it except the reality stone existed

2 Likes

Thor: Dark World.

Whether it’s bad or not I’m just going to put down captain marvel. Disney really needs to ban employees from having social media acounts; on the bright side though that’s 20$ I don’t have to spend.

But… it hasn’t even come out yet. I don’t see how you can pass judgement on a film that isn’t even finished.

Have you been paying attention to Disney employees (specifically Star Wars though Brie Larson is doing it too.) and social media?; they’re killing interest in their own moving by forcing personal politics into it.

Oh you have got to be kidding me. I’m sure there has to be some rules against talking about unfinished projects via social media. If there isn’t then there need to be some.

Thor: Ragnarok tried too hard to be like Guardians of the Galaxy, which doesn’t work for Thor

2 Likes

Though I loved the game master. He was the best.

1 Like

Personally I love Ragnorok. Its one of my favorite MCU movies. But at the same time I haven’t seen either of the other two Thor movies, so I don’t have a whole lot to compare it to.

2 Likes

Same. I kinda liked the jokey tone; it seperate it from captain America, iron man, captain marvel, black panther and the rest of the realistic, serious marvel movies.

1 Like

While the original Iron Man Movie was great, and is a great origin movie, (and was the movie that started the MCU), it had probably the weakest villian (at least from the movies that I have seen). I liked the movie, but that villian (forgot his name) is just dissapointing my opinion.

1 Like

No. That villain at least had a motivation. The villain of the Dark World is definetely the worst of them all. Just an evil guy that wants to take over the universe. Bah.

She posted smiles on Iron Man 3 and Winter Soldier posters, and now Brie Larson is up there with Tom Holland and Chris Hemsworth in my eyes.

I don’t like getting political, but it’s not super fair to judge a movie that isn’t out yet based on the actor/compnay’s social media (Guardians 3). I may be being hypocritical/biased…

Obadiah Stane, AKA Iron Monger (I looked that up a while ago)

As compared to an evil guy who wants to take over a company.

1 Like

I get what you’re saying but with the mess surrounding Star Wars I’d think Disney would know how just one tweet from a star can effect the entire movie; why do you think solo failed and TLJ is so hated?

I don’t know because I liked both and I don’t have Twitter :grin:

I can see the political ideals in Last Jedi, and while they annoyed me, Solo made it difficult to tell if it was all a joke or if Ron Howard/Disney actually believed in it. (I think I know what you’re talking about, I only watched the movies)

1 Like

I changed my Xbox avatar to look like MCU thanos lol

Who else think we need Disney X-Men movies?

5 Likes

I desperately want to see Wolverine stand side by side with the Avengers before their contracts run out/they die, but at the same time I know that deep down I will reject anyone that isn’t Hugh Jackman. Tis a conundrum.

3 Likes

It’s why I’m hoping captain marvel doesn’t replace iron nan in his role in the universe; I don’t think anyone could be as interesting or memorable as RDJ as tony stark. So many characters in the mcu just got the absolute perfect actors for the characters that replacing them would be odd to get used to.

2 Likes