Marvel Cinematic Universe

Essentially Spider-man’s 2017 film took the place from Thor Ragnarok, so they pushed everything back. Which is kind of odd considering they advertised Thor Ragnarok as the ‘Avengers 2.5’ film that would redefine the cinematic universe similar to how Winter Soldier did… yet they are moving it to Winter…

1 Like

Does anyone else wish that they’d release more films in the spring like they did with Winter Soldier? Considering no movies come out those months it’s not like they’d have much competition.

2 Likes

They should do a Marvel Zombies movie.

said no one ever

I just had a thought. If they were to do a final end all movie to the Cinematic Universe (assuming of course they’re not stopping at Infinity War) it would be Secret Wars (not to be confused with the 2004 series Secret War or the 2015 series of the same name).

For those who don’t know Secret Wars was a series where a bunch of Super Villains and Super Heroes were teleported to a planet called Battleworld by a cosmic being called the Beyonder in order to fight each other in a “Secret War(s)”.

This would be perfect because that way they could get basically every hero and villain front the entire Cinematic Universe all in one movie and with the Beyonder’s god like powers they could even bring back dead villains like Whiplash/Crimson Dynamo and Ronan the Accuser for this giant film.

What do you think?

1 Like

@DrMadd What about 1984 Secret Wars the one where Spidey got he’s black Costume who late become Venom?

Also I made this

5 Likes

Yeah that’s the one I was talking about.

civil war cast has been announced

5 Likes

Martin Freeman? Wonder who he’ll play…

3 Likes

Doctor Strange’s assistant :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I hear rumors that he might play a some Government agent,but I think he’s Rick Jones.

2 Likes

i want to see martin freeman take a role where he’s nefarious and mysterious and threatening

because usually he’s anything but that (yet fantastic of course)

4 Likes

What are you talking about! He’s Bilbo Baggins!

2 Likes

Here’s how it should have been:

Jameson (as Sony): It’s all my fault. I drove the Spider-Man franchise to it’s grave.

Executive: That last movie was the only one that could have allowed us to keep the rights.

Sony: Yes. Spider-Man was a great franchise. I just couldn’t see it…

(Marvel-Sony deal in the background happens)

Sony: It was… A ruse! A trick! Marvel stole my franchise! (Note says "Courtesy of Marvel Studios) It’s a menace to all other studios! I want that money-making studio prosecuted! I want it drowned by it’s own pool of money! I WANT SPIDER-MAN BACK!

(Newspaper shows Marvel having Spider-Man back)

(Spider-Man begins swinging around the city, with Iron Man and Thor flying in the background while Hulk leaps around from other buildings)

7 Likes

This may sound weird but I’d think it be cool if at some point there was an appearance by Adrian Toomes (The Vulture) where it turns out he was the one who invented Falcon’s wings.

4 Likes

Vulture was supposed to be in the TASM universe for Sinister 6.

However, I think bringing him into the MCU in any capacity would just cause confusion.

*opinion

1 Like

MCU movies: Entertaining and fun.

1 Like

Wouldn’t say so. Almost all the MCU movies have been Box-Office successes.

3 Likes

false every single one makes a lot of money, plus we are not talking about box office, saying one is a waste of time and saying one is good, is talking about the movie itself

1 Like

yeah they all made a lot of money

1 Like