Mass Effect Discussion

I’m anticipating other stuff, so if they reveal mass effect stuff it’ll be a happy surprise for me

1 Like

@pyroreaper02:

There’s another thread dedicated to this and we discussed this a little way above.

Let’s focus on the next game, shall we?

so I’m expecting a character reveal if anything

That’s my hope as well:

Main character and at least two squadmates. Maybe a gameplay preview as well.
A cinematic trailer is probably going to happen as well.

1 Like

Oh and go ahead and Install the Ending mod and the Citadel DLC post-ending mod, they are the only good ending acceptable at this point.

1 Like

You’re making me wish that I had a gaming computer, Tesla.

2 Likes

Or you can just watch this.

3 Likes

aaaaaaaaand no gameplay

6 Likes

well I think the press conference is now, they will be talking about stuff there

I am incredibly pissed that the Andromeda thing didn’t turn out to be market division trolling.

It was a totally unnecessary change.

Besides that, the only thing I have to say is: About time we got some concrete information.

I love that they used “Ghost Riders in the Sky.” I wonder if Johnny Cash’s music will be featured in the game? Probably not, but a guy can hope. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

That was a nice touch.

I don’t think I’m getting over the Andromeda thing though.
It’s such a cheap cop out, it’s not funny.

The trailer looks awesome!
I might buy Mass Effect Andromeda.
When I have the chance.

No Gameplay, No hype. Sorry EA, you betrayed me too much to get hoyped for your games that easily.

1 Like

Agreed. Maybe tomorrow at Bioware’s panel, they’ll show us something worth getting hyped for.

@The13Inquisitor
Would you rather have a well executed cop-out or a poorly executed and contrived explanation?
Let’s not linger on the whole ME3 thing, and focus on this game instead. It’s not like this game being set in the Andromeda galaxy is going to detract from the game itself.

3 Likes

It had better be pretty bloody impressive after that gorgeous trailer.

No, They had their chance, now they are just cashing in on the series.

this game is obviously going to be terrible even though we know nothing about it

come on guys, give this thing a chance, at least wait until we get solid info

2 Likes