Matoran Ideas [Characters][Art]

Sure. I just need the info (region, mask).

2 Likes

Element: Fire
Mask: My icon

3 Likes

I can do fire but furno’s helmet is an invalid option. You will have to choose from the ones that we have but all of this is for a different topic (matoran self mocs by @Bokarda)

4 Likes

Hey, Noupix! I really do not want to sound annoying, but I wanted to ask if you could do a picture for at least one of my Mahri matoran. It would give a rough idea for all of them. Thank you very much!

3 Likes

Here’s the link to the Brickonicle MOCs :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have a few matoran ideas

Stormer: a retired Ihuan soldier who is now in charge of training new cadets (Including Toudo and Izotor)

Bulk: Stormer’s friend and former teammate who keeps fighting regardless of his age.

Stringer: Island-famous musician from tiro.

Furno: One of Jaller’s finest soldiers.

Breez: Kanaean chief rahi tamer and an adventurer. (This just might be my favorite g3 matoran design to date)

Rocka: A vigelante who protects those who are being hunted by Dekar and his inquisitors. Friend of Dune, Pekka and Kodan.

Nex: Young motari engineer who secretly helps Rocka.

Evo: Nahoan chief helmsman, usually steers the main arbiter ship.

Surge: Ship maintenance worker.

I hope that you like them and that you don’t have too big of a problem with having them in g3.

Working on it.

13 Likes

Oh man :laughing: I almost thought that you were being serious…

Were you?

3 Likes

I love the designs as usual, especially Evo, but I feel like the names are really out of place in Brickonicle. (That was probably intentional on the part of Lego, in order to distinguish the themes) Maybe try some names that are derivative of the original hero names, but sound more Bionicle-ish?

Bulk is pretty easy in my opinion, just tack some vowel on the end, like Bulka, Bulku, etc

5 Likes

I might change some (Stormer and stringer for sure) but these would be more of a cameo or background characters anyway.

As serious as peeling a car😂

But yes, I was serious

Solek next?:joy::joy:

3 Likes

I love these. I really like Hero Factory anyway, so…

3 Likes

Nex could be a Motari engineer that helps Rocka be a vigilante

5 Likes

Thanks. I have no problem with it either. [quote=“Bokarda, post:213, topic:38103, full:true”]
Nex could be a Motari engineer that helps Rocka be a vigilante
[/quote]

Love this idea

4 Likes

I can see it now: Rocka as Batman and Nex as Lucius Fox

4 Likes

Surge could be a rare male Arbiter, maybe servant type.

3 Likes

A deck cleaner😂 I can totally see a scene after a mission where there’s only him and Evo on the ship. Surge is looking over the fence and dreaming of when he could be a real helmsman and then Evo gives him a slap and orders him to go back to work.
He could actually be the one to replace evo after his death.

Except that she wouldn’t have half as much resources.

4 Likes

Glad you like the idea.

1 Like

I can’t readuce the topic right now. I want a Hau.

2 Likes

Hero Factory Matoran are quality. :thumbsup:

4 Likes

Okay, I’ve finished the Calix and here’s a character

Any ideas for her?

2 Likes

What’s the eyepiece for? Cybernetic eye?

1 Like