Matoran Ideas [Characters][Art]

I meant something more like this but you’re right, something still seems off about it.

1 Like

Okay time to try something new.

What do you think?

1 Like

It still looks off for some reason.

1 Like

Yeah I agree. I’ve made another design, and its probably my favourite.

1 Like

I just had an idea, what if you made the mask like the original but the vents are hollow so you can see the mouth through them?

2 Likes

I really like the last version. Although it needs some fixes but this isn’t the topic for mask designing.

Gavla the bartender is finished.

Can Idris be a pirate captain?

8 Likes

Okay time to move over to the Mask Designs topic @RAKRONDEWL

@Noupix Gavla’s great. I wonder if it’s possible to integrate Av-Matoran into G3.

2 Likes

Mahiki is finished + another G3-fied TTV cast member. @Phweffie

Thanks. Personally, I would just change them to normal matoran and keep all that away but this is just my opinion.

13 Likes

The mask is pretty good, but it doesn’t really make me think of the Mahiki.

How would Matau look? (Not including the mask)

Here’s my rendition :slight_smile:

Leg template by @Noupix

4 Likes

And later she would become the heavy weapon’s expert and one of the best in Jaller’s squad.
Introducing

Thanks but how so? The only thing that I didn’t put on from the great mahiki are the ear pieces.

9 Likes

I really don’t like the idea that Kapura is a female. No, I can’t get with it.

1 Like

That should be your answer.

There are some similarities, but not enough to show someone who hasn’t been told what it is to know from sight.

2 Likes

What a awesome Kanohi mask!

Wait… what?
None of the masks in the picture are mine.

1 Like

I don’t think that any of the g3 masks should be so similar to its g1 (or2) version because that would just make them boring and you have nothing new to bring to the table. what you are left with is nostalgia and a reused design from someone else.

i don’t know much about him from g1 and have thus 0 problems with the gender swap. things i worry about are the color combinations and how well will it fit with the others.

4 Likes

I agree with you, but you have gone too far IMO. With almost all of the other G3 masks, there is enough similarity to their G1/2 counterparts for you to tell what the mask is without being told, but different enough for it to look interesting and new.

1 Like

I personally love this rendition of the mahiki.

I sound really selfish and pathetic when I say this but is it possible to do me? Don’t want to sound like an arrogant jerk though.

1 Like

I can do it. I just need your mask and Element.

Srsly tho I can do It.

Ok.
Huna
Air

1 Like

Ok thnx.

This might take a while tho.

@Hautaka Umm also is his color scheme gonna be the one from Kanae or the one from your Self-MOC?

2 Likes