Matoran Ideas [Characters][Art]

Great!
*takes a deep breath

Faxon is hard to design😖
I don’t want to make it look too much like g1 but i do want to keep the most important features.

1 Like

@Levva has this design for the Faxon. Maybe the two of you could work off each other?

1 Like

I finished Bingzak

Most of the faxon was designed by @RAKRONDEWL

10 Likes

When you said the Faxon was tough to design, I was going to attemt it myself. But your design looks great :+1:

The only adjustment I can see is to make the bit between the eye holes and the other holes a bit thicker. They might be prone to breaking at those points.

4 Likes

insert excited squee :joy:

1 Like

Hope that you’re ready for this

7 Likes

SQUEE INTENSIFIES :joy:

I… I love this…

4 Likes

I’m glad that you do

1 Like

It’s my new profile picture now!

1 Like

Looks great. This might work better without that cut-off text

3 Likes

Introducing:

I spent a few hours on that mask

9 Likes

is of my approval

3 Likes

I never expected to see the Garai in g3, but I’m loving it!

One note about it, though: the side wings on the mask seem to delicate. Maybe it should be thicker.

1 Like

Thanks. Neither have I

The final product would be thicker which I would have done if not for the size of my “pen” that I use on all of them.

1 Like

I’m not sure if you’ve read @DarkMaestro’s Apotheosis, but in this specific comment there is a design for Helryx.

After this post was made, I suggested that Helryx be given a Rode instead of a two-eyed Akaku (since in this, she is the leader of the Arbiters, which involves a judicial system). Since G1’s Rode was the Mask of Truth (allowing the user to see through deception), I thought it would appropriate for Helryx to wear it.

2 Likes

The Garai looks very strange… but I kinda like it.

A mask like that is hard to translate into a more standard head shape, especially since it lacked a lower half in G1.

2 Likes

Almost forgot to mention a major G1 favorite: Matoro.

Using this design by @FuegoDeCera for the Tryna should work well.

2 Likes

Helryx is finished (remodelled after @DarkMaestro 's design and now including the Rode)

her leg could be repaired by kotu and would later be painted to brown to appear more natural (the piece could be the one from Lego monster fighters)

[quote=“Bokarda, post:158, topic:38103”]
Almost forgot to mention a major G1 favorite: Matoro.
[/quote]Is he the king or the prince?

11 Likes

Loving the design on this guy, is that supposed to be the monster fighters robotic leg?

2 Likes

Thanks and yes, it is meant to be that leg.

2 Likes