Matoran of other elements on metru nui?

we all know of the six elements of matoran that lived on metru nui and there for mata nui. my question is could there have been matoran of say sonics or plasma etc at the same time? thanks

1 Like

One of the Toa Mangai was a Toa of the Green, so I would assume that there are indeed Matoran of elements other than the six main ones.

2 Likes

Yeah I would think so. Metru nui was a large very well known city and if dark hunters and other characters could have been there why not matoran od other elements.

1 Like

The Toa Mangai were Toa called from other islands, so the Toa mangai of the Green was not a Metru Nui native.

3 Likes

Very true. So then it could also be assumed that other Matoran traveled to Metru Nui.

1 Like

Or that other Matoran simply lived other places in the MU. It was a big universe and not every Matoran resided on Metru Nui.

1 Like

Of course. I would just assume that other Matoran went to Metru Nui, seeing as it’s the capital of the MU. If not I can understand that too.

They may have visited for one reason or another, yes, but Metru Nui was very clearly divided into six elemental metru.
I don’t think that any other matoran would really fit in.
They would have their own jobs, and purposes in other parts of the universe.

1 Like

I would presume that, before the sea gates were closed, travel to and from Metru Nui would have been rather common, not only from matoran of other elements but other species as well. Metru Nui was the information capital of the Matoran universe, and just as our head is connected to the rest of our body, I’m sure that Metru Nui would have had interaction with all sorts of foreign beings. Additionally, the implication that turaga dume had the Toa mangai close the sea gates also implies that there was travel through them to begin with. As for Matoran of other elements actually living there, I feel we would have at least heard mention of some of them in some form of media somewhere. As it stands, the possibility is very very slim.

1 Like