Matorans Rise

It has been several centuries since the last two have disappeared. Mata Nui has become more peaceful than ever before. The Matorans are thriving, and all is well.

But there have been reports of strange creatures attacking villages. Some think that it is a new age, and more toa will come. Others think that the toa will not come.

@LTVmocs
@Toa_Distraxx
@Monopoly
@Tarkur
@Mctoran
Your characters have been run out of their villages. The enemies have been getting more active, and you have escaped from them. The rest of your villages were.captured. You are now on the run, searching for somebody to help take down this new threat.

Ic: Kronan walks through a forest, searching for the trail of the enemy.
A bush rustles. He stops and looks over at it. It rustled again. He tenses, ready for a fight. A small rahi scampers out of the bushes. Kronan relaxes and heads on his way.

1 Like

Mokuzai harvests wood for his shop

A dark figure comes out of the forest and approaches Mokuzai. The figure seems to be searching for something.

Dang. Juicy plot already? OWO Mokuzai contemplates approaching the figure

2 Likes

Ooc: lol.

The figure stops. It seems to be a matoran, but it’s colors aren’t right.

Tarkur runs in to the forest, “This was going to be my vacation away from the shop but man didn’t I expect an ambush.” He contemplates he runs for a bit longer before tripping over a tree root. He falls in front of Mokuzai(@LTVmocs), “Ouch, that could’ve gone a lot smoother.” He says without introducing himself he stands up.

1 Like

Mokuzai cringes and waves “You okay?”

1 Like

The dark figure steps back into a shadow for the moment.

“Yup, Hello btw.” He says giving a short wave. “My names Tarkur, Yours?” He asks like he was in a hurry.

1 Like

Mokuzai nods “Mokuzai.”

2 Likes

Can I be in that i made my sign up?

1 Like

you can sign up Here

Make sure to read the rules.

Tangi is currently running, not knowing he’s already escaped. Eventually he turns around, seeing the enemies aren’t chasing him anymore.

1 Like

He comes across a small clearing. Two matoran are inside it, and a shadowy figure is watching them.
Ooc: you still need to come in. @LTVmocs and @Tarkur are in the clearing.

Oh, they are! sorry. He will come after some time .Continue and i will join when i can

1 Like

Tangi decides to go to them, a bit suspicious of them being there.

1 Like

ooc: got to go. feel free to have your character chat amongst yourselves, and @Antroz2007 can come in if you want.

OK.
IC: one more matoran came: They are coming!!! he said quickly

1 Like

The dark figure started and stepped out of the shadows. “Who?”

he walked into the clearing, and the four matorans could see him clearly. “Who is coming?” he repeated.

“A DARK HUNTER!!!”

1 Like