Matorans Rise

The ta-matoran stared at radrix. “Do you not know what he is? How long have you known him? more importantly, how many secrets is he keeping from you?” The Ta-Matoran looked at his brethren. “Fellow Ta-matorans. Did this evil creation come here no more than half a day, before our village was destroyed? The Kra-Matoran is the cause of all of this!”

Radrix thought: " I shouldn’t ask him that, I just made the situation worse…" What can we do now???"

The ta-matorans started yelling various things. Kronan took one look at them and walked away into the forest to wait for the rest of the group.

Malekai stumble out of his lodge, yawning and rubbing his eyes. “Man… I go to sleep for a few hours and everything goes south?” he asked crankily.

" we have to get out of here" Radrix Said to the group

Coral nodded. “Radrix is right. Everybody, pack up. We’re moving out!”

“These matorans are raging, quick!”

Malekai began running.

Coral sighed. “AS A GROUP! Get back here.”

“Okay…” Malekai said, embarrassed. He came back to the group.

Some matorans began taking some tools from their huts. They began running after the group, with the tools as weapons

As the group gathered around coral, the group of angry Ta-Matorans started to get louder and louder. One of them shouted, “We must warn the other villages!”
He broke off from the group and ran out of the crumbled town. The explorers watched as Kronan stepped out from the forest and stopped the matoran. He said something, and the eager matoran’s face paled, and he became frightened. He backed away from Kronan and scrambled to the group. “He-he says that he’ll punish us if we warn the other villages…” The other matorans frowned. “let’s kill him! rid our world of this stain!” They all charged towards Kronan. Coral merely said, “Oh, my.”

“RUN!!”

Kronan gave a twisted smile, then dissipated. all that was left was a shadow left by a tree.
Coral paled.

“What?!?.. Is … That??? How he did it???”

Coral sat down. “so that’s it then.”
Shhe looked through teary eyes at the group. " we must move on without him. It’s what he would want. "

1 Like

" He gathered all of us togheter, and now he is gone…"

“…very well.” Malekai finally said.

The group slowly collected and moved out of the village. Coral lead the group with her spectacles on and a map in her hans. " we need.to visit all of the villages and trace the bohrok from where they came from. "

This RPG will be allowed to continue on into next season due to late start :slight_smile:

~Hawkeye

1 Like