Matorans Rise

Thanks, Hawkeye!

2 Likes

The group traveled onwards. Bolstered by the fear of the threat, they moved swiftly. Soon, they entered a rainforest. Rain started to fall from the sky, and lightning and thunder soon ensued. Coral led the group, and eventually, they came to a large cave protected from the rain. “Let’s stop here, and wait out the storm.”

”I’ve been here before.” Buki says. ”We are nearing Onu-Koro”.

Malekai, too tired to argue, sat down.

Tangi nods and sits down.

Coral nodded. “That’s where we’re going next.”
She turned to the group. “Sit here. Rest. I have a feeling we’ll be here for a while.”

1 Like

”You can rest as well, Coral.” Buki replied. ”I’ll keep guard for a while.”

1 Like

Coral dipped her head towards Buki. “Thanks.” She took off her pack and sat down besides it.

1 Like

Buki nodded back at coral. ”No problem.”

Ooc: ive got to go now.

1 Like

Radrix sat quietly on a rock

Soon, the storm subsided. Coral got up and stretched. “You guys ready to go?”
She picked up her hammer and shield and sling them across her back.

1 Like

"I am ready, "Radrix nodded

1 Like

“Let’s go.” said Malekai.

1 Like

Radrix started walking

Buki followed silently.

The group walked through the forest. Animals of various species squeaked, squawked and croaked. Coral took it all in. “This is beautiful. I’ve never seen anything like it.”

Soon, they exited the forest and came upon a large, jagged and rocky landscape. A meandering path cut a groove in the rock. The group could hear the calm rush of a stream. Coral wasted no time in walking along the path. “We’re almost there.” She pointed to a small cloud of smoke in the distance. “Looks like they’re having a bonfire or something.”

Radrix glanced at all the different types of rahi he saw around. “I alawys hated them” He murmured

“What was that? Coral asked. She didn’t hear him.”

“Uhh… Nothing, Just some annoiyng rahi around…”

Coral lifted one eyebrow. “What did they ever do to you?”

As the group walked through the path, they began to notice a few details. One, the rocks closest to the path seemed chipped and scratched, as if a large, strong something had brushed by them. Two, the smoke from the village was getting darker and thicker. Three, there were strange sounds coming from the village. It almost sounded like… “Screams.” Coral whispered. “We were too late.” She pulls out her hammer. “Come on! We might have a chance!”