Matorans Rise

"No!! It can’t be true!! I remembered I have some cousins out there! We have to save them quick!! " Radrix ran to the village as fast as he could.

Tangi runs to the village, readying his gauntlets.

1 Like

As the group sprinted to the village, they could see the squat Bohrok scurrying around, with matorans running every which way. Coral screamed in rage and leaped high into the air. She came down and slammed a Bohrok straight into the ground. Whirling around, she smashed another one. She pulled out her shield and bashed a Tahnok’s face in.

Buki whistled loudly, gaining several bohrok’s attention. He then lured them out on a cliff high in the air. As the bohrok charged, Buki used his mask and they ran around him, off the cliff.

Malekai used his blade blaster to freeze 4 bohrok in place.

Tangi punches a Bohrok and before it can fight back, finishes it off.

1 Like

Malekai then slashes the frozen bohrok with the sword part of the blade blaster, shattering them into chunks of ice.

The bohrok suddenly swarm to the center of the village. A tall, lanky figure steps in front of them. It was dark green, with a large, hunched back adorned with a spine. It carried a staff with intricate tips that looks nice but deadly.

The Rahkshi hissed, “Give us the kra-matoran and the village will be spared.”
Coral shrugged. “He’s gone. Your Bohrok got rid of him! At the Ta-matoran village you last raided.”
The rahkshi started. “All our forces were killed! How can this be?”
Coral grinned. “I killed the last of them.”
The rahkshi folded his arms. “So be it.”
The Bohrok swarmed into the rocky and jagged landscape. Soon, all that was left was the ruins of the town and the group. Coral turned to them. “Quick, we need to search for survivors!”

Buki walked around and searched, completely silent.

Radrix searched everywhere, but didn’t found any survivor. Rage grew in him. “When that Rhakshi comes back, I’ll get his stupid head out of his body, and squash his kraata!”

Eventually, Buki could dig out some Matoran out of collapsed huts. Most of them were unconcious and badly hurt.

Coral ran over. “Here! Give them some of this.”
She handed Buki some green leaves.

Buki layed the green leaves down on the Matoran, when he suddenly stopped at one of them. ”Its… Not breathing…”

Coral sighed sadly. “Yes.”

she walked away to search another pile of rubble.

Buki continued placing leaves on the Matoran.

A few of the Matorans started to stir. However, only a few. Most of the bruised and battered matorans lay still on the ground, their chests hardly moving. Coral returned from her search unsuccessful. One look at Buki and the other matorans gave her all the information she needed. “The ones who are not awake can’t be healed. Those leaves will revive anything that has a chance at living.” She looked at Buki. “It was worth a shot, though.”

Buki went closer to one deceased Matoran, saying ”no!” repeadetly. he picked up and hugged it, and you could see a tear run down his mask.

1 Like

Radrix was the same. But he couldn’t any of his relatives. " They all have to be dead. Or did they taked some slaves with them?"There was a little hope

Coral shook her head. “They don’t need slaves. That’s what the weaker bohrok are for.”

Buki let go of the Matoran and stood up. He was silent for a moment, then he walked away to the outskirts of the village. ”I need to calm down a bit”.