Matorans Rise

”You’re welcome.” He replied.

After a while, he accidenally stepped on a branch, and it was very loud. ”Oh-oh.” A pack of Nuhvok were approaching.
@Tarkur
@Antroz2007
@Toa_Distraxx
@meepinater
@LTVmocs
@Monopoly
@Mctoran
@Jcton

“We’re too late!” Radrix said. He ran to the Nuhvok and slashed his weapon in one of them

”I think they are too late actually.” Buki said as he fought a Bohrok.

Coral ran out of the shrubs with a line of nuhvok following her. She turned and with one sweep of her hammer, knocked them to the ground. “Come on, there’s more!”

Ooc: @Ahkmou I’d prefer it if you didn’t dictate what happened. I’ll let this slide, but that’s only because I know I was inactive.

1 Like

Ooc: @meepinater yeah i’m sorry for that. I feel everyone was a little inactive. It won’t happen again.

IC: Buki sees a Nuhvok Va in a tree, and starts climbing up it, not noticing it was a dead tree.

1 Like

The tree falls over, and the Nuhvok scuttles away. It was chittering animatedly, almost as if it was laughing.

”Oh yeah?” Buki got up on his feet. ”Laugh at this!” He said as he sliced the Bohrok Va in half.

The krana flew out of the Bohrok and landed on Buki’s face.

He had a small amount of time before it would take control over him.

Buki got on his knees, and tried to get it off. But suddenly, he stopped. He looked up at the Matoran. ”Serve the Bahrag. Clean it all.”

“W…w…What happened?” Radrix asked pulling his weapon out from his back

Buki charged at radrix with his blade.

“Oh, boy…!!!” Radrix kept his weapon clashed with Buki with one hand, while he tryed to get the krana off with the other

”Clean it all.” He said and knocked Radrix’s hand out of the way.

“Aaah!” Radrix screamed, his hand hurt"I have to do this" and he drove his fork in the krana,few enough not to touch the face

Turning on retreated. All that remained of theme as the Krana latched on Bull’s face.

Coral ran over and grabbed Buki from behind, gripping his arms with all her strength. “Radrix, take it off!”
@Ahkmou
@Antroz2007

Buki tries to break free from coral but she is too strong. ”Serve the Bahrag. Clean it all.”

“Oh, stow it.”

Radrix pulled it off with all his strenght

The Krana flipped off and plopped into the ground, pulsing. “Kill it.” Coral said, " but don’t touch it. "

Buki smashed the krana with his staff end before passing out and falling on the ground.