Matorans Rise

Hina walked very slowly out of his hut, and fell over at the end. ”Oof! I will have to get used to this.” After walking around a while, he got progressively better. ”It’s a little bit hard to the ground though.” He said. After thinking a bit he took some vine and wrapped it around the leg, Making much less noise when he walked.

1 Like

Malekai looked around, not really doing anything.

A bell started clanging, and a Matoran shouted out, “Attack! We are under attack! To your positions!”

“I knew this village will be attacked soon…” Radrix growled " at least we are here to help" he took his fork from the back ready to fight

Taki was confused, cause he never participated at a battle
“What’s happening around here? What’s all this? And attack? Is it a joke? Who’s attacking? Why?”

Coral ran to the edge of the platform. “Rahkshi!” She hissed.

“Ra…Ra…Ra… Rhakshi?!?” Taki screamed scared, but then he thought happily " I can test my super fire laser blaster…please…? He begged at coral " just this time!"

Tangi runs to where the Rahkshi are attacking from.

@Toa_Radrix
Coral sighed. “Just this once. Let’s hope it works.”

@Toa_Distraxx
The rahkshi seemed to be running around beneath the trees, with no apparent origin.

”Wait!” Buki turned to Coral and Taki. They don’t seem to notice us. ”If you shoot them, we could get into trouble.

1 Like

“We need to save this village! We are here, now, and the Rahkshi are here. too!” Coral said.

Korban pulled out a spear. “Lets get 'em.” He growled. He jumped down into the brush, and the horrible screams of dying Rahkshi floated up from the forest.

Tangi decides to avoid the Rahkshi for now, since he doesn’t see any Matoran near him to help.

2 Likes

Coral and the others were nearby.

Taki grinned “It’s time to…” He shot toward the Rhakshi like crazy, overcharging itself and exploding in Taki’s hands after the first 5 shots “My work!” He looked at the seriousness around him and he got the elemental blaster Coral gave him and helped the others

Malekai froze some Rahkshi with his blade blaster.

The Rahkshi started to swarm around those attacking them.
@Mctoran
@Toa_Radrix

Two Vorahk attacked Malekai, while a Panrahk and a Turahk charged Taki.
A large Kurahk stepped towards Radrix. “Call off your forces or die at my hands…” It hissed.

" Hey you firey worm! Take this!" Taki said at Turahk shooting at him with his elemental blaster

Radrix faced the Kurahk with his rake "Do not touch me, or I’ll squash your kraata out!

1 Like

Malekai was stabbed by the vorahk’s spear. “Does anyone else want a burger, or is it just me?” he suddenly said as he got up.

1 Like

The vorahk snickered and jabbed again.

@Toa_Radrix
The Turahk took the hit and fell to the ground.

The Kurahk snarled and charged Radrix.

Tangi sees the others fighting, and runs to them.

1 Like

“I…defeated… A RAHKSHI!!!” Taki was smiling at himself " This thing…is awesome! I’ll be named… Taki the Great!" He was really proud of himself

Radrix was hit by the Kurahk and fell to the ground “What…happen…” He lay unconscious