Matorans Rise

Kronan (the dark figure) cocked his head. “What?”

1 Like

" He is coming toward here!!" He wants something! He wants kill us!

“Nice to meet you Mokuzai.” Tarkur says in a more calmer fashion, “Anyhow was your villaged ambushed as well?” He asks.

Kronan turned to the other three Matoran. “Come. We must depart quickly.”
@Antroz2007 Radrix goes with Kronan.

@LTVmocs, @Tarkur, @Toa_Distraxx
Kronan walks into the forest at fast pace. It is up to you to stay and risk your lives or go, and live another day.

“What exactly is happening here?” Tarkur asks.

1 Like

“We are in great danger”,said Radrix we are…
Hunted

1 Like

“No time for questions. We must leave, now.” Kronan pulled out his spear, ready for an attack. “Come.”

1 Like

Everyone took his weapon and came with Kronan

1 Like

ooc: I think you mean Radrix. no controlling other people.

Kronan nodded. “Rest of ya… yeh can stay, but I’m not gonna guarantee yeh’re gonna live.”

1 Like

“Maybe,Radrix said, we will have the help of a toa…”

1 Like

As Radrix said this, the bushes behind him rustled. “It’s here…” Kronan whispered. He advanced towards the bush and held the spear at the ready. Suddenly, the bushes stopped rustling and a cloaked figure came out. @Ahkmou
Kronan sighed. He turned to radrix. “Is this what was chasing you? The ‘dark hunter?’”

1 Like

"It can’t be him! The dark hunter was much more taller, and had a blaster! He wanted to shoot me!

1 Like

ooc: blasters don’t exist. also, the dark hunter’s not gonna be an actual threat… it doesn’t fit with the story I have in mind.

Kronan shrugged. “Well, let’s let the newcomer catch his breath and then we can sort things out.”

1 Like

"Ok, Radrix sighed.

1 Like

Greetings fellow matoran! It seems you have mistaken me for something else. My name is Buki. And you?

“I am Radrix " he said. " Nice to meet you”

Nice to meet you too! Now what ”dark hunter” were you speaking of befors i came along?

Something Chase me… It Was scary… But I don’t exactly who he was.

Kronan nodded. “Kronan. Radrix here was ranting about some dark hunter; he must have mistaken you for something else. We were about to leave, though… some of our villages have been destroyed by some new threat, and I want to end this terror. You are welcome to join us.”

1 Like

Well thank you two so much for letting me travel with you.
OOC: i gotta go