Matorans Rise

Tarkur woke up and yawned a bit.

Ovrak awoke and looked around.

As the village slowly awakened, there came a shout. ā€œSomethingā€™s surrounding the village! Theyā€™re attacking!ā€

Kronan and the matorans walked towards what seemed the thickest part of the surrounding ring of enemies. The largest one recoiled. ā€œsssss they have a kra-matoran ssssssā€¦ retreatā€¦ā€
Eventually, the large group of figures receded into the hills.
An onu-matoran came up to Kronan. ā€œwhat was that they said about a Kra-mator-ā€ he is cut off by Kronanā€™s glare. The matoran visibly pales. ā€œMata nuiā€¦ they were talking about you, werenā€™t they?ā€ He backs away, then turns and runs off.
Kronan sighs. ā€œWe must depart.ā€
@Toa_Distraxx @Jcton @Mctoran @LTVmocs @Ahkmou @Monopoly @Antroz2007 @Tarkur
The rest of the matorans either follow Kronan or risk being punished for their association with him.

Kavan sighs again,
ā€œIā€™ll come, but mainly to get more information for maps.ā€

Kavan is the first one to follow Kronan out of the village.

ā€œWhy did he ditch you like that?ā€ Malekai asked kronan.

Kronan turns towards him. ā€œWhat?ā€

ooc: what?

OOC: whoops, I didnā€™t read that post all the way. Let me edit that real quickā€¦

IC: "I meant, why did the Onu-matoran suddenly run away from you?

Kronanā€™s face darkened. ā€œIā€™d rather not say. Itā€™sā€¦ complicated, and it would reveal some rather unsightly secrets about my past.ā€

YEEET. Lets go. I donā€™t care enough about this dude. He simply leaves Kronan and heads back for his shop

As he walked away, a large crowd formed around him. One matoran shouted, ā€œHe was with the Kra-matoran! Get him!ā€ Rocks started pummeling him from all sides. Suddenly, a dark portal opened up and a dark arm grabbed him and pulled him through.

He landed on the other side. He looks up to see Kronan. ā€œI know you donā€™t want to come with me, but you need to. for your own safety. See that?ā€ Kronan points to the crowd, searching for Mokuzai. ā€œFor your own safety, I took you out of that. You can leave now, but thereā€™s no guaranteeing that they or the enemy wonā€™t find you. You donā€™t have to like or trust me, but Iā€™m your safest bet. Iā€™ll allow you to stop off with the Ga-matorans if you wish, but until thenā€¦ It would be wisest to stay together.ā€

ooc: soā€¦ just out of curiosity, what are you trying to accomplish here?

OOC Mokuzai Shenanigans

ā€œUh. Iā€™m kinda just here be uhā€¦ Be here I guess.ā€

Kronan nodded. ā€œItā€™s your choice.ā€ He walked off with the rest of the group.

Buki followed the rest of the group as well

1 Like

Tarkur followed the others guess there will be loads of running he thinks to himself.

Ovrak follows as well.

Radrix comes with all the others

Malekai followed.

The day dragged on, and the group kept walking. Soon,they came to a black with a strange sight: a stone pathway leading to the water. Kronan confidently strides to the waterā€™s edge. The rest of the group follows cautiously. Soon, the ocean parts and the path is revealed. ā€œCome.ā€ Kronan walks forwards on the path. The group follows, and the walk under the water into a beautiful shining some covering a city.

ā€œWOWā€¦ What is this ?? It is amazing!ā€ Radrix admired it

1 Like