Matorans Rise

Malekai Marveled at the breathtaking scene. “It’s…beautiful.” he said, his voice actually showing some emotion.

2 Likes

“Its fine I guess.” Tarkur says out of the blue

The matorans reach a large gate.with several guards. One of them steps forward. “Hello. What do you need?”
Kronan answers, “may we speak to the guardian of the library?”
The guard nodded and let the group in.
They entered a.large, ornate building with several statues in front of it.

“What do we need from the library?”

Kronan replied, “answers.”

" answers …" Radrix murmured

1 Like

Ovrak looks around, in awe.

1 Like

There were shelves and shelves of scrolls and tablets. The entirety of the building was filled to the roof like this.
A young Ga-matoran came walking around a shelf. She had a large hammer and a shield on her back, and she was reading a book. She was wearing spectacles. She looked up and noticed Kronan. “Kronan!” She ran and gave him a big hug. “What are you doing here, I thought you were busy!”
Kronan shook his head. “There’s something terrorizing Mata Nui, and I was wondering if you could help. There’s several other people who want to help.” He stepped aside to reveal the rest of the group. Coral, the Ga-matoran smiled. “Great! What do you need me to do?”
Kronan thought for a second. “Is there anything like a turtle? but a monster? and also, monsters that are tall with large spines?”
Coral nodded. “I’ll go check the ancient bestiary.” She ran off and returned with a large book. “Let’s see… turtle… Sounds like–” She stopped.
Kronan frowned. “What’s wrong?”
Coral showed him the book. “Bohrok. Mata nui is in big danger.” She flipped to another page and droppedthe book with a screech. “I- I’ve read- but I never-”
Kronan put his hand on her shoulder and looked at her eyes. “What is it?”
She said, “Rahkshi. That means-”
Kronan scowled. “Makuta.”
Coral paled. “You’ll need more than just this group; let me come with you!”
Kronan shook his head. “No, it’s too-”
Coral crossed her arms. “What, dangerous? Look at me! I have a freaking warhammer that i can hold WITH ONE HAND. It’s no more dangerous for me than for you.”
Kronan sighed. “Fine.”
He turned to the group. “Everybody, this is Coral. She was the only matoran to help me through some… hard times. She’ll be coming along with us. We have a long, hard road ahead of us.”

2 Likes

“Let’s do it then.” Malekai said.

1 Like

Kronan and Coral led the group out of the Library, the Ga-Matoran city, and eventually the ocean. The sun was starting to set. Kronan turned towards the group. “Let’s make camp here.”

Rakshi? Bohrok? How are we going to defeat them??

Kronan sighs. “I don’t know. The original toa had a hard enough time beating them, I don’t think Matorans are gonna have it any easier.”

If Toa can’t do that how do you think WE can beat them!?!?

Kronan shrugged. “We’ll find a way.”

1 Like

We really need help. Do you know somone who can help us with fithing?

“-I think I may have a solution.” Malekai said. “I develop weapons for a living, so creating a strong enough weapon to defeat rahkshi wouldn’t be a problem.” Malekai showed everyone the blueprint of his latest creation.

1 Like

Tangi looks at the blueprint. “Interesting. This could work.”

This might help!

Kronan inspected the Blueprint. “It’s not gonna do the job for us, but it’ll sure as heck help.”

Buki saw the blueprint as well. ”I don’t know a lot about weapons but this looks impressive.”