McDonald's Bionicle Promos Topic

Remember these guys?

Now what about dis, lets make bionicle better by making dem into toa Mickydees toys
http://informabtlcdnzone.grupodecomunicac.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/bionicle.gif

Looking good Jalla, way to go Nuparu-guy you when through an absolute glorious transformation! A dog toy. These were the only Bionicle sets for ages - 3-4. This topic is soly made so you can talk about your experiences of McDonald’s Bionicle Promos.

12 Likes

Remember how many Hukis we got? Man, we have so many of those Tohunga pieces.

5 Likes

I remember when I got Jala but I dont know what happened to him. That made me so upset. It tis as sad as my tahu story.

1 Like

Lego made a deal with macdonalds to make jala look like ronald mac donald.

9 Likes

Well his colors already sponser McDonalds. :grin:

Ages negative three to four?

4 Likes

I got a Matoro from 06 and a Kongu from 07. I also found a few Mctoran in a bag of Slizers I bought a few years ago.

Absolutely loved the tohunga. I can only dream of one day getting legit lego pieces back inside happy meals, those '06 toys were the worst.

4 Likes

2006?

lets not forget

This

thing
http://i.imgur.com/Ri7PV2X.png

it screams

“kill me now pls”

17 Likes

Oh dear…

Please watch your language, sir. :frowning:

4 Likes

Woah, man. Tripe-squid launcher. That gets it more respect.
And the fact that it’s a McDonalds toy that exists at all loses it all that respect.

1 Like

Let’s not forget the trading cards they had in 2002. Those hinted at the Toa Nuva months before they came out, which was a really good way to build anticipation.

Apart from that, I missed out on the McToran, but for some reason I can’t fathom, I got every last one of the 2006 and 2007 figures.

1 Like

Sad thing is…

Thats the only set i still have from '07

3 Likes

Well now I’m really jealous

Ironically, that squid launcher worked better than the real one.

6 Likes

List of my Tohunga:

Huki: 1

Kongu: 1

Onepu: 2

Matoro: 4

Nuparu: 1 (no Boxor, unfortunately)

Most of these I got recently in a ■■■■■■■■ of parts.
I also got a few of Jala’s and Kongu’s arms, but not the complete Jala or multiple complete Kongus.

I still have a few of those other guys. Like Vezok, Zaktan, and Krika. They’re in some corner somewhere. The pirakas’ launchers no longer work. I might try to find them.

Not terribly interested in doing it, though.

2 Likes

I have all the Tohunga. Maybe not complete, but I have them all, nonetheless.

At times I wish McDonald’s still made build able BIONICLE sets. That way, I can have an excuse to eat at McDonald’s.

4 Likes

No way! :no_mouth:
I wish that they could have at least tried on making these toys better than throwing cardboard disks, I feel like the reason they gave up on mctorans is because mcdonalds is getting cheaper so now all they do for lego toys is get cups. :pensive:

Ignor the fact that they are advertising a movie.

4 Likes