Mechanica the last Architect

Mecha is the last descendant of the lost race of the Architects. They where artists, engineers, an then they disapeared. Mechanica was raised by le-matoran and as an adult helped them create their unique mechanisms. Engeneering felt natural to her.

She may be an engeneer but everyone needs weapons to protect themselves from rahi. Her weapon of choise is a pair of dash blades.

Being an Architect Mecha has the power of basic matter manipulation, which, among other things allows her to alter her own body. she fuses her blades to her backwhich gives her the ability to dash limited distances. The crest on her head indicates the use of her power.

Here are pictures of the skeleton for Miraku. I actualy have an idea what to use for the chest but your advice is always welcome.

7 Likes

The build is simple, but okay, while the chest… well, it’s bulbus and unnatural looking.

3 Likes

Sadly i could not come up or find any other chest build that would fit the rest of the torso.

Maybe Don’t have breasts then?

I tried, but my limited parts range does not have anythig that would work better.

The idea was that her “slightly” oversised chest is housing the generator thing that gives Architects their power. Male Architects are hunchbacks and the generator is on their back.

Edited for Double Post - BioKnight

this is just a bad megearna

You mean the pokemon? In what way is it even similar?

• female
  • a robot

You could try and angle a single Nuva Shoulderpad on the chest, thus making it less bulbous.

This moc is OK, but her… chest equipment… is just too big for the proportions of this moc.

@Miraku I tried to do that but dont know how to connect it to the body.

@Bloodarchmage With that logic every fem moc is a bad megearna.

Edited for Double Post - BioKnight

Could you show us a photo of the skeleton?

I answerd two different people. How is that double posting?
And yes, I can show it but I’m busy tooday. please wait a little.

1 Like

Double post is when you post two posts one after another.

1 Like

Am I supposed to answer two people in one post?
Would have been easier if these were consodered comments, would have made a lot more sence too.

Yes, you are supposed to, you can always highlight the text of other people you want to respond to and it’ll let you add their quote to what you’re already typing.

That being said, the head looks kinda cool when you attach the piece on the back of it

1 Like

Thanks for explaining, it wasn’t that clear in the rules, now I get it.
Actualy the first thing I built was the head, then i just needed a basic body for it.