MegaBloks Mafia: HERESY

Gotta be in bold man

Nothing too inherently suspicious.

Really doubt it would ever reach a violent end

Okay, that comes off as more creepy than friendly

He reported them missing before the incident then?

I think @WOLKsite probably comes off as the most suspicious.
How much time is there to vote @ManesOutForChase?

Its time to try and clear the air about how suspicious i look, So i was seen coming back from the beach after taking a jog however its said Kopeke was killed during the night. So people saw me, however it isnt mentioned when, and its hard to see people in the dark of the night. And i will point out that if i was jogging during the night how would i see the body, clearly enough to not brush it off as sea weed. I dobt know if thats gonna help clear my name or just make it worse for me but im gonna defend myself.

I do feel that it could be Wolk but since its said they are friends i honestly dont think it is.

My current suspicions fall to Whaddon mainly because of the direct mention of the murder weapon.

However i feel Niccal is just as suspicious, as his dislike of Kopeke is directly mentioned

But i dont really have enough evidence to point any fingers just yet

1 Like

10 PM EST is when voting ends.

2 Likes

Going along with @Whaddonā€™s reasoning, Iā€™ll vote for @WOLKsite.

I feel I might end up voting wrong like I do with all my votes in Mafia

But Iā€™ll vote for @WOLKsite

1 Like

Voting has ended. Lemme count them up.

2 Likes

Ugh. Letā€™s see what becomes of this.

popcorn poped now lets watch some fireworks

So sorry I took long gents. Had an errand to run. If Iā€™m not mistaken it appears Wolk was choosen. I wonder how that went down?

As Wolk was teetering on the edge of the cliff he couldnā€™t help but look down at the waves and jumping Takea sharks. ā€œDonā€™t you all think this is a bit climactic?ā€ he said, never losing his golden tongue. ā€œThis is all a misunderstanding. Iā€™m Swedish, I canā€™t lie.ā€

ā€œNo,ā€ Whaddon shouted as he stepped out of the crowd. ā€œEnough of your honeyed words and weird k owlege of Goodguy, we all know you killed Kopeke. And normally we would thank you for that, but this act was done in vile ambitions.ā€ And with that they pelted him with sharpened 4x2s till he stumbled back to the edge. Before the end he could be heard shouting ā€œYou all suck at this!ā€ before embracing death and leaping off.

Day 1 Results:
Kopeke: Deceased
(Innocent)
@WOLKsite: Deceased
(Innocent)

3 Likes

ā€¦
Sorry Wolk

Thatā€™s about right.
Why canā€™t I game right?

You guys went and chose 1 of the 2 I instantly ruled outā€¦

Not to mention itā€™s rarely ever the obvious guyā€¦

Probably shouldā€™ve written a more detailed post.

1 Like

Iā€™m done here

######/s

sorry wolk I tried not really

Huh, maybe I should have votedā€¦ eh, probably would have chosen another innocent anyways.

1 Like

SO it all points to @Calebmar12 because he supposedly had ā€œnothingā€ to do with this

Sorry for the lateness gents. We had some issues with the mafia. The allibis and death should be up shortly

1 Like

Random selection is best.

1 Like

lets get ready to rumble

Technically, it also increases the survival chances of very active players (like you and me.):smile: