maybe

Whoops life happened and my computer hates me

Ok I think it’s Jayzor for obvious reasons

Please vote in bold.

1 Like

I vote @jayzor17 sorry buddy

Yay, I’m finally popular. :stuck_out_tongue:

I vote for @Shadowrockboy190, just to return the favor. :stuck_out_tongue:

I also vote @jayzor17, as he happens to be the least obvious.

okay now I know so I officially vote for @Ace

I’m torn between @Jayzor17 and @legomaster1378;

@Jayzor17’s plan seems kinda flawed; why would he even need a lego set to distract him, even at such low cost to him? He could have just hurled the bomb through his window and let that do the job. However, the fact that he had a bomb in the first place incriminates him.

@legomaster1378, however, also had a bomb; he planned on helping Dannyboy but ended up being absent due to a prior engagement; afterwards he also resisted questioning. However, as a good friend of Dannyboy that also negates his reasoning to kill his friend… plus his is almost too obvious…

In the end, I vote for @Jayzor17; he seems somewhat unlikely, but that’s exactly what the mafia want us to think anyway. :stuck_out_tongue: Plus @legomaster1378 is just a little too obvious and out-in-the-open.

You’re assuming that @Shadowrockboy190’ s claims are accurate.

y u do dis.

Hmm… well, if his claims can’t be taken seriously… he could have just said he sold the bombs to two other people to throw them off his trail. It is kinda suspicious that he made the exact kind of explosive that ended up killing Dannyboy.

1 Like

Good, good… follow the train of logic that doesn’t lead to me becoming the victim of a witch hunt. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Or maybe it was just a coincedence because the killer could have used any bomb that got the job done. It just so happened to be my bomb

Yeah, especially when you own the shop and you claim in the clues that two other suspects bought the bombs. And the only one that didn’t have one was obviously not the killer.

Pretty sure you’re mafia if you’re going that route.

But how do we know that @Ace didn’t set the bomb and then drug himself

because if i was going to drug myself to cover my tracks why would i leave the detonator a few feet away?

Now that I think about it, though, I very nearly forgot the ‘setting’ or ‘theme’ of this mafia game… MegaBlok fans and Lego fans. If @Jayzor17 is mafia it makes sense that he would have sold the Lego set because he didn’t care anything about it, even a set that other Lego fans would deem invaluable. As such, he may have sold it to make a quick buck, then for whatever reason also bombed Dannyboy… I guess the motives don’t completely line up, but I dunno.

2 Likes

That… that sounds really plausible.

That’s stretching it quite a bit.[quote=“Shadowrockboy190, post:76, topic:36713, full:true”]
But how do we know that @Ace didn’t set the bomb and then drug himself
[/quote]

Because that’s the obvious choice in the clues meaning he’s probably villager.

1 Like

When exactly does the round end

10 EST