MegaBloks Mafia: HERESY

I’m glad I dieded.

2 Likes

I feel offended. I would never buy a master pohatu!!!

/s

So, it looks like it’s down between me and @MataNuiNuva, maybe @Peelacar.

By the way, what does the SR stand for?

Anyways, let’s start off with the obvious. This is obviously an attempt to frame since I voted incorrectly for @Shadowrockboy190 yesterday. And it’s a pretty clever attempt to, with some incriminating rules to go along with it.

Now, the reason why I believe it could easily be @MataNuiNuva is because @Peelacar claimed to have sold his prestigious to him. Furthermore, he’s arguing with his friends about the podcast which I still don’t know what the title is.

Now, my main doubt is the mentioning of heretical. Depending on the podcast it might show he’s a purist.

For @Peelacar, if we assume he was lying when he said he sold his guns, then we could assume he was the killer. Not too mention, he was less than 5 feet away because he entered the tent. Plus he would have direct access to the doctor records without drawing any suspicion.

Anyways, I’m leaning towards @Peelacar since I’m worried @MataNuiNuva might be a purist.

SRB stands for shadow rock boy

I vote @Omega_Tahu

i seconed that i vote @Omega_Tahu

No, the SR podcast.

Also, I’d like to point out it’s very very rarely the obvious one.

But I’m probably going to die anyways.

Might as well cast my Vote for @Peelacar

1 Like

Okay, I’m online again. I am not reading through 107 messages :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Voting OmegaTahu.

Votes:
Omega_Tahu: 4
Peelacar: 1

Rip me. Anyways, when I die know @Peelacar is probably mafian.

I VOTE @ReeseEH, becouse nobody else knew about the allergies.

Well… Hmm.

Based on what everyone else is saying it is most likely either @Omega_Tahu or @Peelacar.

Because of how specific the death via allergic reaction was (nerf darts I guess?) the only people who would know what SRB’s allergies are would be me or @Peelacar, who has access to my files as @Omega_Tahu pointed out.

Plus, assuming he lied about selling his guns (I mean, he got his license, lost it, got it again, lost it again, chances are he got it once more) that could have just been to throw suspicion off of him. As such he would still have the guns to carry out the deed.

I vote for @Peelacar.

Except maybe the hospital assistant…

1 Like

SR is the Screehing Recirders podcast. But everytime I mention it fully @Whaddon gets mad.

Is it related to legos?

I shall be going with Omega Tahu
since he seems like a person who would shoot somebody for there taste in podcasts
also my bet the new party was the official Omega Pohatu
and OT hated how he was not an official set

I vote @Omega_Tahu.

well rip tahu im sorry my friend

Hello Tahu my old friend

I’ve come to murder you again

2 Likes

@Omega_Tahu If I’m wrong I fully apologize. Maybe this case isn’t as black and white as I thought. :pensive: