MegaBloks Mafia: HERESY

I shall vote @Leoxander.

So, for those who voted for me, I need to know why? I havenā€™t seen many good reasons.

(Also, I donā€™t want to be killed twice in a row in a mafia game :stuck_out_tongue: )

Also lol I think voting was done hours ago. @ManesOutForChase has disappeared, thoā€¦

Youā€™re the only one in a convenient enough position to have poisoned Legomaster. No-one else was close enough to him in order to inject the poison into the popcorn. Also cheer up, you should be glad you didnā€™t get autokilled on the first round.

The only one in a more convenient position was you, because

Because I extended the invitation does not mean I had it out for @legomaster1378.The only other possibility is @AdamusTheFirst for

After all, there is no mention of me actually being in the theater, however all three other suspects are, and also have the means and opportunity to poison LM. There is simply no logical way I could have been involved. [quote=ā€œReeseEH, post:155, topic:36713ā€]
Leoxander, on the other hand, specifically invited all the people that came to the showing. As such, he could have invited Legomaster and then poisoned his popcorn.
[/quote]

But there was no opportunity for me to do so? If I was nowhere in the vicinity, how could I poison LM?

The description mentions muscle spasms, not glowing. And the deft hand of a skilled assassin could easily administer any form of lethal drug.

All this said, I cast my vote for @Ghidora131 as the killer.

It was glowing.

But yeah, You make some good points.

Hrmmā€¦

I missed reading that :stuck_out_tongue:

But my points still stand.

AHEM AHEM

@ManesOutForChase might not be back for a few days guys. Do you all want to go ahead with the votes, and wack leoxander? After that, if Manes still doesnā€™t show, we can have @jayzor17 tell us who the Mafia wants to wack, and have him make a suspect list with a Mafian on it. I know I know, moving on without the GM is kinda wrong, but Iā€™m bored! :stuck_out_tongue:

Eh lets just wait for @ManesOutForChaseā€¦

1 Like

Yeah, I donā€™t really feel confident that I would do it correctly.

I could take overā€¦

But the last time I did that I got bannedā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Alright never mind.
@Omega_Tahu I gotta hear that story sometimeā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, they were completely unrelated, and the other user involved is banned now, so itā€™s nothing worth retelling.

1 Like

AHEM, AHEM

You need to put votes in bold or they donā€™t count

Yeah, but ded men tel no tails. So no.

1 Like

is this dead i hope not

1 Like

No one knows where @ManesOutForChase is and no one feels comfortable taking over.

Also, for all those interested, I was thinking of starting another Mafia game soon, so if youā€™re getting boredā€¦

1 Like

I have a signs up open, and it needs a couple more people. Doesnā€™t mean you canā€™t make your own but at the moment it might be a bit too many. However if this one and the Bork one are both dead then itā€™s probably fine.

Link to mine, because shameless plug.

1 Like

#WUT.

#dedchat

I guess I should come out and say I can no longer continue this due to unexpected consequences. (Mostly college and a job I didnā€™t know I was gonna get)

If you want someone to coninue it vote on it. Otherwiseā€¦

2 Likes