Merry Chistmas

Merry Christmas everyone and a happy new year

i know it is not lego but i think it is cute:relaxed::christmas_tree::gift::relaxed:

8 Likes

It’s still November.

11 Likes

You’re lucky this was posted after Thanks Giving.

Anyway, this is nice. I like it.

Five Nights At My Little Pokeformers The Image

6 Likes

Well now santa has to execute another elf.

1 Like

Make one of them dab

No. Just no.

Also, I just noticed the pipe cleaner scarfs. Nice touch.

thanks man :innocent:

1 Like

It’s November

1 Like

And Thanks Giving was two days ago. I think its alright for Christmas stuff now.

Even if it’s past Thanksgiving we still have about a month until the holiday this image is trying to celebrate…

It’d be a bit like saying happy birthday to someone a month in advance.

But we can still get into the spirit of said holiday. Ever heard of the 12 days of Christmas?

does that mean we should have st. patrick’s day stuff up by february 15th?

1 Like

As it is a significantly less, well significant holiday than Christmas, no. But Christmas is one of the largest holidays of the year. If Halloween gets about a month of build up, why should’t Christmas?

I celebrate Hannukah and look forward to it every year but outside of compiling an Amazon list of stuff I want I don’t do much until about a week within of the first day…

2 Likes

christmas has a special month to itself
it’s called december
and it’s literally only a week away

2 Likes

Well Hannukah is a completely different story.

Honestly we’re lucky that we’re getting stuff like this after Thanks Giving.

1 Like

Other than being celebrated by a different group of people they aren’t that different

2 Likes

wait what

Christmas out shadows Thanks Giving every year, and is within the public mind before Halloween. We could have easily seen stuff like this before Thanks Giving, and I would not have been surprised. Disappointed sure, but not surprised.