Meso's AMA

@helryx I have indeed! From the moment I first saw Witch Doctor I considered updating my MoC with that head piece. However, after actually owning the set, it doesn’t really work. Its lack of connection points and the awkward way it connects turned me off of it somewhat. It’s still cool, and there may come a day where I use it in some iteration of me, but that day is not today.

@noob1234 I do indeed! The Piraka skull is certainly iconic, and I’ll probably never abandon it, but I am going to take a crack at updating my self MoC with the Skull Grinder/Warrior mask once the summer sets are released.

@KOSROBOT -Because the bird is dumb and inconsistent and doesn’t deserve to be fed. >=[
-IDK, man, but Le-Koro was certainly a sight to see…

@Leoxandar_Magnus After playing MNOG, Le-Koro is pretty boss. Gotta get those tunes.

@ScissorKnightofRainbows Yes, yes, yes, and yes.

@Nyran This is a good question. I do not have a good answer.

@Shaymin36 As stated earlier, because I’m super dark and gritty and edgy. B)

As far as elaborating some more upon the subject, the character of “Mesonak” was originally intended to be the main villain in some dumb fanfiction I was writing back in 2008. I gave him a Skull because I thought it looked evil enough. This was the first iteration of Mesonak that I ever made. Over time, I reshaped the character into some chump with ambiguous morality and debated ditching the skull. For a time, I had a version of him with Onua Mistaka’s 2008 Pakari, so that’s something of interest.

@Hawkflight As stated above, I once used the 2008 Pakari, so that would probably be the answer to your second question. As far as 2005 or earlier… I don’t really know, honestly. Probably a white Hau.

-Mesonak

4 Likes

Oh mighty Mesonak

What is your opinion on cabbages? Do you love them? Do you hate them? Are you indifferent?

4 Likes

How far are you in MNOG 2 as of now?

What is your favorite TTV inside joke?

What’s your favorite color?

1 Like

If we’re discussing the secret formula on the third Wednesday in January and it’s not raining outside after we’ve gargled with vanilla pudding, what do we do?

What was your favorite year for BIONICLE set wise and story wise, least favorite?

Why are Onu-Matoran such skrubs when it comes to Kohli?

why are you copying my clearly original idea

6 Likes

will you update your self moc with skull Grinder’s mask? (don’t get me wrong, I love the piraka skull, just wondering)

@Political_Slime Cabbage tastes pretty schway.

@Rockho My current status at the end of my last play session is, unfortunately, still in Onu-Koro. I’ve suffered a glitch where I can’t get Azibo to take my hook and string. Next time I play, I’m going to attempt some methods of fixing this glitch that the commenters suggested to me.

@Corex11 That is an insanely difficult question. Personal preference dictates Mardi Gras.

@Shaymin36 Transparent fluorescent neon reddish orange.

Black

@Stoax Eat more vanilla pudding.

My favorite years for sets and story respectively would have to be 2009 and 2006. I absolutely loved the sets released in 2009, and 2006 had a top-tier storyline. For the latter, 2005 on both accounts.

They don’t suck, I’m just too pro for them to handle.

@TenebraeInvictus Because I crave attention and validation.

@Middlefingerstudios Yep! I can’t say for sure that I’ll stick with it permanently, as I love the Piraka Skull too much to retire it, but I’m definitely going to give it a shot.

-Mesonak

6 Likes

If I made an AMA would it be considered spam?

sounds about right

1 Like

Would it be possible to hack into the site and make myself a mod? :stuck_out_tongue:

Just for clarification, I wouldn’t actually do it, it’s just joke.

3 Likes

So I hear that you found the Russian site. Do you know how to speak the language?

3 Likes

is it MEso or MEHso?

Do all these silly names leave you complaining?

It’s clearly pronounced MAY-so.

No, I think it’s M-Ee-so

2 Likes

@helryx Yup.

@Shaymin36 you’re a funny guy

@Oniwah Nyet.

@Greencapps MEHso.

-Mesonak

3 Likes

that answer was MEH

5 Likes

And I had my topic thought out and everything :disappointed_relieved: