Meso's AMA

Hi!
Well, if that’s possible, what are your opinion about my MOCs? Like HF IFB revamped mechs and kaijus (Yeah, I’m posting them soon and giving my opinion about them) and my new Toa Okoto which I’m still far away to complete wave 1 sets.
Also, what are your thoughts about wave 2 sets?

1 Like

Venom couldn’t answer, so I’ll ask you. What’s my favorite thing?

Things’n’such?

2 Likes

In TTV Talks: Anime, (I believe) you mentioned watching Clannad.

How long did you cry, and how long did you feel dead inside?

Also do you believe that German science is the best in the world?

And muffins or cupcakes?

1 Like

Vault of Glass or Crota’s End?

What is your favorite number?

@Oniwah One of the initial members of the podcast (he was here before even me) who is infamous for his low activity levels and his long and frequent “breaks.” :stuck_out_tongue:

@helryx I kinda like Scythes. cuz grim reapers amirite

@MrBoltTron They’re pretty cool and such! Also, the summer sets are, in fact, also cool and such. :stuck_out_tongue:

@Onyx Uh… well your avatar is Von Nebula’s mask, so… black holes? :stuck_out_tongue:

@Shaymin36 this guy gets it

@Lewch 1. Not long and 2. Quite a while. :stuck_out_tongue:

I have no opinion on German science.

Muffins4lyfe

@btmomegar Honestly, that’s a double edged sword. Vault of Glass is much more cleverly designed IMO, but it can be such a grind to play through. Crota’s End is much more seamless and I personally enjoy the Hive way more than the Vex as far as enemies go so I’ll probably go with that.

@Willess12 1110

-Mesonak

6 Likes

Dear Meso

If you had one day left to live

what would you do?

3 Likes

Whats your opinion on friends mini-dolls?
burn them?
ignore them?
keep them?
or hug them?

1 Like

What do you think you’re most known for?

1 Like

@Ekorak IDK, probably something super productive like playing Destiny or hunting for more leaked set images.

@Xevins Ignore them. I don’t really have any interest in them myself, but I applaud Lego for branching out with Friends (and Elves) and I don’t hate the concept of the Mini-doll like some do.

@Corex11 Probably “How’s life and such” or “Mardi Gras” as far as catchphrases go. I’d like to think I’m known for my hunt for leaked set images or MNOG with Meso, but IDK how far that really reaches.

Alright, it’s time I temporarily close this AMA until I feel like reopening it in the future. Before I do, though, time to answer the inevitable question… what I think of my fellow co-workers and associates.

VARDERAN: Var is someone I deeply admire and respect. His drive and commitment to improve our quality over the years is invaluable, and we really wouldn’t be where we are today were it not for Var’s efforts to improve our content. On the personal side, I’ve had a TON of good moments with Var over the years; his laugh is legendary, as many have said before me, and playing games with Var is always really enjoyable. He always had patience with me during the early days of podcasting, and kept me around despite me being a massive noob at the time. He entrusted me with maintaining the quality of the podcast when he decided to step down and focus on other things, and I’ve done my best to keep it going over the years as a direct result of the trust he placed in me.

ELJAY: Eljay and I had a very tumultuous friendship early on, but we’ve matured a lot since we initially met each other and now our friendship is pretty top-tier. I’m able to see his point of view on a lot of issues moreso than others can, and I can relate to him in a lot of ways. Many a good time has been had hanging out with him over the years, playing games and chatting about random stuff. I also greatly appreciate the amount of work and dedication to the Recap Reviews; for the longest time, they were our only consistent video series, and their presence helped us keep activity on the channel during many a dark time.

VENOM: For the first year and a half to two years that I knew Ven, I didn’t really think of him as a friend, but rather as a person of authority. The reason for that is he was the head administrator on the chatroom where we all met each other and spent the better part of two years having a grand time (before Skype took over). It wasn’t until he joined Pandemic and the podcast that I really started thinking of him as a friend, and we’ve become really great friends over the years. Ven’s the kind of guy who’s really easy to hang out with; his good spirits, his humor, his conversationalist nature… he’s a really great guy and I’m glad I know him.

KAHI: Oh, Kahi… often the butt of jokes (like Eljay), often misunderstood (like Eljay), often yelled at (like Eljay). Him and Eljay really share a lot of similarities, and like Eljay, I typically can sympathize with Kahi’s point of view during debates and arguments. I understand and share a lot of his points of view on things, and because of that, I feel like I understand him fairly well. We’ve had a lot of good times (we’d probably have more if you got an Xbox One, good sir >=[), and I really value him both as a member of the company and as a good friend. Hanging out with him and Var back in October is one of my greatest experiences in all of TTV’s lifespan thus far.

MANGE/INVI: Mange and I go way back; he’s the first person that I met out of our current group, all the way back during late 2008 amidst the Vahki Fad on BZP’s blogs. As such, our friendship runs pretty deep; he’s been around or at least been aware of 99% of TTV’s undertakings over the last five years, and he even managed the chatroom alongside Venom for a long time. His sarcastic humor and dry wit are the stuff of legends, and we play off of each other’s humor really well, I think. Some of the funniest in-jokes of our group are because of Mange; I really miss what he brought to our chats, and I eagerly anticipate his return next year.

VIPER: Viper’s one of our newer additions, and in the short time I’ve known her she’s become one of my best friends. Just being around her is uplifting to one’s mood; she’s really easy to talk to, her cheery personality is downright infectious, and her laughter and ability to find the humor in any situation is simply awesome. We’ve racked up a pretty impressive catalog of hilarious moments in the short time I’ve known her, and I hope we have many more in the years to come. I think she’s got a really bright future with our group so long as she keeps at it and hones her skills (and we get HoB out, amirite).

TAKUMA: I’ll be honest when I say I haven’t really gotten to know Takuma all that well yet, but from what I have, I think he’s a pretty awesome guy. He’s got a really unique brand of comedy, and if we can figure out how to translate that into a video series eventually I think we’ll have a smash hit on our hands. I’m also amazed by the wealth of his creativity and drive, namely in the field of his RPG, and I can’t wait to sink my teeth into that.

EXXTROOPER: Exx is one hilarious guy. That’s really what my knowledge of him boils down to. He is eccentric, off the cuff, and once again, hilarious. I haven’t spoken to him for long enough to really get to know him as a person all that much, but I will say that talking to him is always a really enjoyable experience.

KINI: THAT’S RIGHT, I didn’t forget about him! Kini, for those that don’t know, is one of the initial members of the podcast; so early, in fact, that he actually joined before I did. Because of his activity levels, though, he’s fallen off into the initial cameo appearance. Kini and I are really good friends; I always enjoy the rare opportunities I get to hang out and catch up with him, and I think he’s a really great guy. In a perfect world, he’d be more free to hang out with us, but alas… life’s not perfect. ;_;

And that’s a wrap! Thanks to all of you for asking me ?'s and whatnot. I shall open this up again one day when I feel bored and such.

till then cya

-Mesonak

12 Likes

I feel a new AMA craze coming on…

So I’m opening this back up for a while. If you’ve got any questions, shoot 'em over! :smiley:

-Mesonak

1 Like

Are you prepared for the Arrival of… the SolekKing?

3 Likes

WHOOOOOO

Meso do you play Mechwarrior

Should I make VNOG Moments with Meso? :stuck_out_tongue:

Only if I get early access to the SolekKing’s Fall Raid.

Heard of it, but to tell you the truth, I’ve never even seen any gameplay footage of it, yet alone played it for myself. :stuck_out_tongue:

That would be fantastic! It’d be quite the undertaking, though, and you likely won’t have as many good moments to choose from as in the past. :stuck_out_tongue:

-Mesonak

2 Likes

*intriguing question

You gotta buy a bunch of red bull for that