Meso's AMA

mesonak

r u stupids?

Would you buy a g2 solek?

1 Like

I actually have! I used to watch Transformers Energon, Armada, and Cybertron when I was younger, although I didnā€™t watch the complete shows and I forget most of what happened in them. I was actually somewhat into Transformers when I was younger and I bought many of the toys.

• I listen to it on occasion. Iā€™ve got nothing against the genre. :stuck_out_tongue:
  • Probably not, heā€™s a great guy but heā€™s barely around.
  • Iā€™D RATHER DIE
  • Suicide Squad, without a doubt. That movie looks so unique and I am beyond excited to see it.

Now, for the BIONICLE setsā€¦

2001: Tarakava/Turaga
2002: Exo-Toa/Dunno, probably Gali Nuva or the Bohrok Va
2003: Makuta/Bohrok Kal
2004: Nidhiki/Krekka
2005: Roodaka/Hordika
2006: Brutaka/Kazi
2007: Maxilos and Spinax/Kongu or Hewkii Mahri
2008: Jetrax/Solek
2009: Thornatus/Atakus
2010: Rahkshi/Skrall
2015: MM vs. SG OR Onua/Skull Slicer

-Mesonak

2 Likes

Good point. I see him as the TTV equivalent of my profile pic.

Yeah, the only '08 Matoran I really like is Photok, but I just get to them to go with their respective Toa/Makuta.

Apparently Enchantress is the villain. I heard it on an episode of Popcorn Talkā€™s DC Movie News.

I see we have far different opinions, but I hate Gali Nuva too. I would talk about how awful her mask looks, but Iā€™d get banned. !@#$%& times 100 would probably be used.

Nowā€¦ QUESTIONS!!

• Do you watch Popcorn Talkā€™s DC Movie News show?

• Do you think Bionicle 2015 set lineup would have been better if the Skull Villains were done better or replaced with something better?

• Could you list the Batman movies you have seen from favorite to least favorite?

• Has Var recovered the LEGO Worlds playthroughs?

• What is your favorite Bionicle set ever?

• What was your first Bionicle set?

• Is Relationships Part 3 ever coming?

• Which Mask is dumber: Miru or Calix, regardless of Kahi and Eljay?

• Never even heard of it, lol
  • I mean, possibly? Larger, more complex villains and perhaps even more than 5 would probably have increased the positive perception of the year. Honestly, though, although they are rather short, I love all five of the Skull Villains. Theyā€™re simplistic, sure, but theyā€™ve got a cool visual design and their uniqueness sets them apart from other BIONICLE villains.
  • Aw man, thatā€™s toughā€¦ Iā€™ve only seen the Nolan trilogy and I really enjoyed all three. Iā€™d have to rewatch them in order to judge them properly but from what I can remember, itā€™d probably go TDK ā†’ TDKR ā†’ BB.
  • Nope, that recording session is basically gone forever. Weā€™ll record another one at some point, for now our video schedule is basically booked every day of the week lol.
  • Thatā€™s so tough, manā€¦ obviously Iā€™m partial to the newer CCBS stuff, but some of the classics really appeal to me to this day. My top five (in no particular order) would probably be Tarakava, Brutaka, Maxilos, Thornatus V9, and Onua 2015. Honorable mentions to Witch Doctor and General Grievous who outshine all of them IMHO.
  • Explained it a little while ago in this topic, McToran first and then Gali. :stuck_out_tongue:
  • Eventually, yeah. That was a really well received TTVT so weā€™ll definitely be returning to the topic.
  • Calix by sole virtue of its obnoxious attachment method.

-Mesonak

3 Likes

Oh, I didnā€™t know Greg canonized those too. /s

I would say how weird the eyes look, but I donā€™t want to offend any Asians.
Hahliā€™s mustache looks better, though.

3 Likes

If you could fight any member of the Order of Mata Nui, who would it be and why?

Would you be annoyed if everyone started calling you Meeso?

Mazeka because heā€™s arguably worse than Solek.

Nah, people call me a ton of different things. :stuck_out_tongue:

-Mesonak

4 Likes

Does this mean we get to start calling out Mazeka instead of Solek?

(personally Iā€™m donā€™t like the Solek hate, but thatā€™s probably because I love his mask)

No because Mazeka came with a cool walker.

? :stuck_out_tongue:

How did you come up with your name?

Exactly. Mazeka as a character is far worse than Solek because he doesnā€™t have weapons and recycles his mask, so I hate him as a person more. The walker saves it though because that thing is one of my favorite BIONICLE vehicles.

I wish I had an interesting story, but I literally just mashed random letters together. I was trying to come up with a villain for my bootleg fanfiction and Mesonak was the result of that. I later adopted his identity as my self MoC because I enjoyed the character. Let me go dig up a picture of my initial terrible Meso MoCā€¦

Okay, here it is. His blade was supposed to radiate with psychic energy (which was just an excuse for its bootleg appearance), and he had a blaster strapped to his obnoxiously big shield.

-Mesonak

7 Likes

Whatā€™s your favorite weapon (from anywhere)?
Are you an experienced mocist?
What is your favorite and least favorite hero factory set and can you explain why?

I know there is a rule against shipping Meso and Solek, but can we ship you and Mazeka?

Have you watched the Star Wars movies YET?

Has Solek ever reminded you of a hideous robotic ice squirrel?

What is that gray blob on your profile?

Youā€™re right, thatā€™s an abomination :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like
  • I like scythes. Because of that, Iā€™m pretty partial towards Crescent Rose from RWBY (and, for that matter, Gambol Shroud, also from RWBY). I donā€™t know if either one is my favorite weapon OF ALL TIME though.

• Iā€™m experienced in the sense that I do MoC on a pretty regular basis and have done so for 6 years. I wouldnā€™t say Iā€™m that good at it, however, though I really enjoy it. :stuck_out_tongue:

• My favorite and least favorite Hero Factory sets ever are, similarly to Eljay, Witch Doctor and Furno 2.0 respectively. Witch Doctor is an outstanding example of what can happen when you merge technic with CCBS and utilize both to their fullest extents. Heā€™s a great set with a ridiculously complex build, imposing appearance, top-notch color scheme, and skulls. Furno 2.0 is a travesty, a train wreck of epic proportions, and just generally a disgrace. Pointless and obnoxious asymmetricality, an entire arm with no armor on it whatsoever, and a ridiculously dorky looking helmet design. Heā€™s terrible.

• Iā€™d rather you not. :stuck_out_tongue:
  • Funny you should ask, we literally just watched A New Hope last night. Going to watch the others decently soon. I thoroughly enjoyed it!
  • Not really, but I can see the comparison.
  • A while back when TwistLaw was posting the initial information about the 2016 sets, [he sketched out their masks for the sake of showing us all what they look like.][1] I thought they were absolutely hilarious so @Indigogeek made me and a few others top-tier avatars featuring them. :stuck_out_tongue:

-Mesonak
[1]: http://board.ttvpodcast.com/uploads/db5640/original/3X/f/3/f30eb8d656827c0681d963896c9404745c03bbbb.jpg

7 Likes

What does decently soon mean?

Yeah, I also wish I had Pohatu Mata, because if you add a couple pieces to his boulder to look like an acorn and add a tail he looks like a giant squirrel. :stuck_out_tongue:

Iā€™m not sure, but I think you said you watched the Clone Wars show, right?

Now who wouldā€™ve guessed.

/Meso attempting to be edgy

1 Like

yay, Mesoā€™s watching Star Wars =D

4 Likes