Meso's AMA

What was your favorite part?
And whom was your favorite and least favorite character?
:slight_smile:

1 Like

So that’s where that blue thing I was wearing on my face for a couple weeks came from.

Huh
 didn’t realize I was posing as Pohatu

4 Likes

Ya, I watched pretty much of all the original Clone Wars show way back when. Really enjoyed that.

3edgy5you

The space battle at the end was fairly epic for its time. Personally speaking, my favorite part would probably be when Luke fashions that hook to throw across so he and Leia can get to the other side since the bridge was down. Only for the hilarity of that moment, though; there’s this really long and drawn out blaster fight with a few Stormtroopers where they showcase their unbearably awful aim (and Luke/Leia aren’t much better).

My favorite character was probably Han and my least favorite character is Greedo because he shot first a-haw-haw-haw

-Mesonak

5 Likes

Those sketches get me through the day. Requesting TwistLaw draw the summer 2016 sets when they get leaked lol

If we’re asking Nak questions, @mesonak why don’t you have a wii U yet u chump, you said you’d get it like 6 months ago, tired of wrecking MT in smash

3 Likes

Oh, sorry, but I meant the 2008 show. No offence to Clone Wars 2003 show and their fans, but the 2008 show is actually better. Except for maybe the first couple seasons. Oh and the movie is complete !#$%.

1 Like

I was all aboard getting a Wii U until the NX got announced. At this point in time, I don’t see the point in dropping $200 on a soon-to-be-oudated console that is devoid of many new releases. This is all ASSUMING that the NX will feature backwards compatibility with both Wii and Wii U titles. If it doesn’t, then I will definitely procure a Wii U because there are far too many games that I wish to play on that console. If it does, though, then I saved myself $200 and an unnecessary piece of hardware. :stuck_out_tongue:

-Mesonak

1 Like

What do you feel about the Nexo Knights show?

Inb4 Metroid Prime 4 wii u exclusive

Hmm, here’s a question or three:

• What’s your favourite colour?

• How do you like your eggs?

• What do you like to do when there’s no TTV-related things or Bionicle-related things to do?

2 Likes

Your opinion on Pink Things?

Yo yo.
What’s your thoughts on the trainwreck that is Pro Skater 5?

Gonna catch up on some questions

I’m pretty excited for it and I think it has a lot of promise. It doesn’t look as impressive as Ninjago to me, however; we’ll have to wait and see. That’s what I think about the show itself; as far as what I FEEL is concerned
 well, I’m more than a little bitter that some brand new and out-there IP gets a full-fledged 20 episode TV series and BIONICLE doesn’t, but that’s neither here nor there. :stuck_out_tongue:

• Don’t really have a favorite color specifically. As far as color mixes go, I’m fond of any combo of black, white, and gold (or the colors themselves), and that’s reflected pretty well in the Mesonak character. :stuck_out_tongue:

• Scrambled. :stuck_out_tongue:

• I like to listen to podcasts, music, and long/rambling videos complaining about things like the Mass Effect 3 ending and other assorted controversies. I like to play video games either with the TTV Crew or by myself while listening to things; my current favorite games include the Halo franchise and Destiny. #Halo5Hype

I have no real opinion on the color Pink. It’s not on my list of favorite colors, but I don’t loathe it like certain people. cough Eljay cough :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s a trainwreck. That’s pretty much all that game deserves to be said about it.

-Mesonak

5 Likes

Kahi vs. Takuma Who wins?

You’re stranded on a dessert island. What do you eat first?

1 Like

You’re stranded on a deserted island, you can only bring one thing.

What is that thing?

You’re stranded on a deserted dessert island. All the desserts are deserted in the desert, but the desert is dessert. What deserted dessert from the desert, or the desert dessert, do you desert first?

5 Likes

$250 and you could have the whole 2016 Winter wave. Would you take it?

• Kahi vs. Eljay. Who wins?

• Have you finished the rest of the Star Wars movies yet?

• Have you ever watched/planned to watch Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2008 TV series)?

Many people say The Clone Wars is an awful show for 6 year-olds and yes, it says TV-PG, but it’s a little off. There was an on-screen 7-head-in-1-throw decapitation, murders of 5 children, some “risquĂ©â€ things in the cantinas, politics, suicide, anti-war terrorism, slavery, near-necrophilia, drunk clones throwing glass bottles at taxi drivers, some kinda zombie witch cult, and many, many, many dead clones. SPOILER Ahsoka is technically a zombie.

2 Likes

Ayy Meso, if you were stranded on an island with the rest of the cast and were forced to eat two members, who would you eat?

2 Likes

I bet Var would be first since he probably has the most meat on his bones.

1 Like