Message Boards Anniversary Contest: 2 Fan 2 Fictionous

How should we enter?

Should we just make a topic then post it here?

1 Like

Darn. I might enter a story. Although it’s kinda depressing so it probably wouldn’t win.

1 Like

There is only one prize, so not really. But it might behove you to focus on one particular entry, for qualities’ sake.

That’s actually a really good question. I’m not sure on the cost of international shipping to countries that aren’t NA or UK/EU. Let me check on that and get back to you.

It can feature only one TTV member, but ones with multiple members are more likely to win. Quality over quantity, though, as always.

Yep.

1 Like

I think I might do something if I have the time. ( Which I do :stuck_out_tongue: )

This sounds terrific, I’ll try and think of something to draw maybe.

######I’m curious if im allowed to make an adventure like this? (content shown is not final)
http://i.imgur.com/zif0vm7.png
also can we post wip?

8 Likes

sees this
Welp, RIP my chances
/s

I’m working on something interesting.

I’ll have to enter this

How far, is TOO FAR?

Am I disqualified because I already have a title? And if I did enter and win, could I give the title to someone else?

I’ll try and enter!:grin:
(One question, could an entry/entries be a continuation of something we have already started and posted? (I, for example, will continue a story, if the answer is yes)

No wonder no one here has a romantic life. They are in a relationship with the boards. Also the boards are female.

What if it was something that was started but not finished, like a WIP MOC?

1 Like

Two questions, what is the ■■■■■ of July, and can we change the title once we have it?

Ok
Are you allowed to submit things if it isn’t fully finished, but it is close enough to finished on the final day to enter

Jeez, look at all these questions.

I can picture poor Kahi checking his phone and his face suddenly freezing in an expression of terror and despair when he sees all the notifications.

2 Likes

I’d rather you not, but there’s nothing in the rules distinctly preventing it.

No, you can still win the t-■■■■■. You could either change your title or leave it be, but you can’t transfer the prize to someone else.

A fanfic must be standalone to be entered into the contest. Technically, you could make it part of a larger story, but the added context would not be taken into account when judging the entry. We would judge the entry on how much it made sense to us when we read it, so banking that we would read everything else isn’t a great strategy.

You’ll see. And no, you cannot.

WIPs that have been posted here are still not allowed.

Yes, but we will judge it like any other entry and you cannot edit it past the final deadline.

2 Likes

While Kahi has already answered, I don’t know why you’d want to give your competition any ideas. :wink:

4 Likes

Oh i know mine is very hidden… very hidden

Ah, alright. This sounds like a lot of fun, but I’ll leave it to the more active members.