MFS' Art Topic

Awesome pic from the Okotian legends archive!

1 Like

I actually do have a reason I made this

makuta went into the shadow realm maskless, lost the mask of control and the mask of ultimate power, he had to have built a temporary mask while he was there, thus I made that

1 Like

suddenly, a dorito and a WIP Garnet

4 Likes

Who is totally a mech being piloted by the two short ones…

3 Likes

well, that’s one way of describing it XD

3 Likes

I love your Transformers art! Who’s your favourite Transformer?

1 Like

thanks meng!

oh that’s a tough one

More Than Meets The Eye has given me an appreciation for Swerve and Whirl

IMO Whirl is the best Autobot. Swerve is also a great character! Have you finished MTMTE?

not yet, buying volume 7 soon

I’m going to start issue 11 today. I found a great website to read them on, but I’ll still try and buy some of the issues from my local comic book store.

1 Like

finished garnet

TF drawing coming soon

2 Likes

It looks good! The one problem I have is that the arms are too skinny. Garnet’s supposed to be the strongest of the Crystal Gems, yet you gave her pencils for arms!

1 Like

well…

her arms are fairly skinny, a lot of her arm bulk comes from the gauntlets when she has them, but I’ll do what I can and change it a little to see if it looks better

2 Likes

I geuss, yeah. Personally, I just think you could have made the arms a bit bigger, not to offend you.

1 Like

nah it’s cool don’t worry

2 Likes

None the less, it does look good! I really like Ruby and Safire in the reflection of her sunglasses. Or maybe, because the eyes are the windows to the soul, we are looking at her soul…

2 Likes

Or because they piloting a giant Garnet mech…

told ya TF drawing was coming soon

strangely enough being back in school has made me draw a lot more

4 Likes

I did most of my drawings during senior year as well, mostly cuz I TA’d for two classes and had three other classes that I was able to mess around in.

1 Like

I got study hall and art for my two classes to draw in (when I’m not doing actual work in study hall anyways)

1 Like