Milo Murphy's Law

First episode is up on YouTube and I really like it so far. Thoughts?

8 Likes

Man the new Robocop cartoon reboot is weird.

I’m not watching Disney XD unless it’s Star Wars rebels and I can’t stand the commercials

I watched the first episode and actually really liked it.

It’d be cool if they hinted that this and Phineas and ferb exist in the same universe.

2 Likes

I haven’t seen Milo Murphy’s Law yet, but I saw some promotional art, and I can appreciate the animation style being very similar, if not identical to Phineas and Ferb.

I hope an eight year old will enjoy this show and have as much fun with it as I did with PF at that age.

They got Weird Al to voice Milo, so that’s goto count for something.

Watched the first episode and loved it. Reminded me a lot of early Phineas and Ferb before they had to start playing with the formula to keep it interesting. The voice cast is fun, and that miner from Ep2 just screams “Funny Recurring Character” to me. I’ll watch this show with a big smile on my face, and silently hope for Phineas and Ferb cameos.

I love it. It’s not P&F, but it’s pretty darn close.

It’s been confirmed that Milo lives about a block or two away from Phineas and Ferb’s house.

3 Likes

Seriously?! So then it could be logical to think that Milo and friends could get to where they’re going thanks to a runaway Phineas and Ferb invention. I smell cameos!

2 Likes

I like this show and can’t wait for more.

It is a pretty good show for me personally

1 Like