Minecraft

i love minecraf!!!

1 Like

I’ve probably listened to the soundtrack more than I’ve actually played the game :notes:

the most powerful dirt on the market…

7 Likes

I’m just curious if any one is a fan of aphmau the YouTuber?

Sorry if has been already posted or anything like that I’m sorry I’m still trying to get used to this whole posting Topic thing

Topic has been combined with the regular Minecraft topic since both subjects are basically the same. -Prentice1215

Distraxx is a good MC Youtuber.

2 Likes

Oh ok cool :laughing:

who? /s

I personally watch a lot of Grian’s videos. I’d recommend them if you like building in minecraft, or just want to see some pretty great builds. They also currently have a survival series that’s pretty great, but I know those aren’t for everyone.

No idea who Aphmau is though.

i love mine craft !!!

3 Likes

Speaking of which, Grian is streaming Evo right now.

Aphmau recently has been doing other games besides Minecraft but she is well known for her role plays inside of Minecraft I mean the storytelling is pretty well done she even has her own voice actors

One of her voice actors is also voiced on Fairy Tail the anime

I like ethoslab a lot.

They’re not actually Minecraft YouTubers, but I love the Minecraft Hardcore series on the PBG Gameplay channel.

1 Like

excluding AH I don’t watch that much Minecraft

Antvenom and MumboJumbo are the main ones I watch.

1 Like

I still watch Setosorcerer. I quite like the way he and his friends’ personalities bounce off one another.

When is the aquatic update coming out

Soon, ish, probably. There hasn’t been an official release date as of yet.

1 Like

Thx broski

1 Like

From what I can tell, there’s still a fair amount of work to be done. The dolphins are really buggy at the moment and the new water mechanics aren’t quite finished yet. That and there could be a lot of content that has yet to be added, that they didn’t tell us about at Minecon Earth.

2 Likes

I really don’t understand why the dolphins would attack you.