Minecraft

quad shack baby wooo

4 Likes

My friends and I want to play a 1.7 mod pack but they insist we have at least 1.8 features for the game. Are there any mods we could add that would let us do that?

There is a mod for I believe 1.7 called Et Futurum that adds content from 1.8 and I think 1.9.

@Hautaka Well good thing I know how to edit mods, then, because, if we keep it between you and me, the Elytra don’t work in a survival setting and the PvP is annoying too.
@KingBoss Most posts in the Minecraft topic are about broader ideas, rather than specific questions about th games, so I figured it would be OK.

Yesterday after about five consecutive hours of playing in a survival world, someone spawned about 20 ender dragons in the spawn chunks. How should I get revenge?

Spawn 20 Ender Dragons and 20 Withers.

1 Like

It’s my world and I don’t want to destroy it, so I’d have to do it on one of his. Problem is, though, he doesn’t have a server or anything.

1 Like

Tell him that your world would not open and that if he wants to play with you he needs to create his own world.

2 Likes

That could work.

So I’ve been running an SMP server for a while and it feels like it’s beginning to die. Does anybody have any suggestions for what I could do?

2 Likes

Theme it, or do modded. Or just do a total reset, that keeps it fresh if you do different things.

1 Like

Currently seeing a revival in Minecraft’s popularity

4 Likes

I think it’s because of the memes about Minecraft’s superiority to all video games other than lego Star Wars the complete saga

Wait, this is actually hapening?

Yep. People who go on about how Minecraft is dying are people who just can’t handle the idea of something they don’t like being popular. It’s a great game that’s still alive and well.

2 Likes

I really hope the resurgence is due to the new updates and not just a big nostalgia wave, as the latter would die out pretty fast.

@MaxinePrimal There are also people really like Minecraft and they’re complaining about it dying because they haven’t played it for a while. Kinda strange if you ask me.

Yeah, I played Hypixel the other day
It definitely isn’t dying.

1 Like

I would be happy if I would see the community rebuilt.

1 Like

Here are some screenshots of my SMP server:
My Base (most of it’s underground)

The Courthouse (It began as cobblestone, but I freshened it up a bit)

My doghouse

Outhouse (AFK station)

The next few are in creative because it was getting boring just walking around. This is the HQ of my business

Poultry Shop

One of my freinds’ houses.

Post Office

Trade Center

Another friend’s house (I built this one)

The colluseium

Potato Farm

My sugar cane farm (we use it as currency)

Big dirt hut

Cow Farm

My map of the server

A h*cka cool base

For anyone whose wondering, the shaderpack is called Sildur’s Enhanced Default. It looks really nice while still remaining fairly lag-free.

Nobody replied after my last post, so I just have to delete it and make a new one while keeping in the old stuff. Shame. That being said, would anyone like to lay Bedwars with me on Hypixel? I am extremely lonely.

3 Likes

Any chance I could hop onto the server? It appears to be quite fun.

Hpyixel or the SMP?

SMP…