Minecraft

Tbh, I don’t even know where to vote.

the voting hasn’t commenced, they’re going to show off each biome first on their YouTube channel

Yes, I know, but I don’t know where to vote once it becomes available.

this article explains it a bit better, pretty sure the whole pops up during the Live Event.

I’m thinking it will be the same as the last Biome vote

2 Likes

guys the caves need an update the most

3 Likes

To be honest, I kinda like the fact that Minecraft is going more for a hunter-gathering theme than a mining one.
Don’t get me wrong: I still want things like new ores, new underground threats (like completely burried temples with God knows what inside), diamonds getting even rarer, etc, to happan, but the last two updates, three if you add the bee one, are just marvelous, and they barely touched the mining aspect of the game, if at all.

3 Likes

If we vote for this

We get goats

And more snow

So let’s see…
Swamp - frogs, fancier boats
Badlands - vultures, fancier canctuses, dead bushes that roll in the wind
Mountains - Goats, more snow

• Swamp
  • Badlands
  • Mountains

0 voters

badlands is my last choice. unlike the other biomes, they actually have things in them and they’re far rarer so the improvements wouldn’t be as noticeable

I mean, you’re kinda right, my base world is mainly mountainous and has a huge swamp in its heart.
But I still want the badlands.

1 Like

I want the mountains because they are updating the snow mechanics, that’s kinda really cool, because there’s bound to be a lot more that we’ll be able to do with it. Heck, I’m thinking there will be more redstone usage for it.

Also I would love a caves update. I’m personally a miner when it comes down to it, I will just mine for hours on end, so having more challenges and new stuff down here would be nice. I honestly spend more time underground than above ground, so I would really like some new stuff for the caves.

In the mean time I’ll be a dwarf digging a hole, diggy diggy hole.

3 Likes

I really need to get pocket edition again. My tablet died a few months ago, and I haven’t played since.

There’s DS edition too.

I’m probably voting swamps bc the girl I’m interested in is too bc of the new tree type and the boats

1 Like

they haven’t confirmed anything for swamps yet, but that’s a close second for me. So we don’t actually know what’s going to be updated or new for it.

Yeah, but it’s not supported anymore, is farther behind than PE, and is 40$.

Yeah they have. Mangroves frogs and chest boats.

my bad haven’t seen it yet

Ah. The chest boats seem awesome and I’m interested in more wood variety (I’m mainly a builder)

Yes please. And how hard is it to transfer furnace carts to PE?! Geez.

Fishing gang rise up