Minecraft

I play a lot of of both Java and Bedrock, and a lot of the Legacy Xbox 360 edition so I have a general idea of stuffs

My tablet died just before the village and pillage update, so I’m a bit out of the loop.

ah, well villages are updated

Yeah, my sister still has ot, and she mentioned that.

Alright so

To summarize today’s Minecon(or what I’ve heard about it and the main interesting bits I took note of)

Nether Update(with new mob)

Honey block

Mountain won the vote

Intro for Dungeons

2 Likes

What’s the new mob?

Piglins… unzombified, villager versions of the regular denizens that can trade and have structures I think

And… their beasts

4 Likes

Yes please. It took them long enough.

Next we’ll get peaceful Endermen(anti endermen??) with the same stuff

That… I dunno. The Pimen makes sense because, if there are zombie versions, where are the normal ones, but I don’t want startermen.

Edit: I just went to the minecraft website, and Piglins will have structures, and are tradable if you are wearing gold armor.

1 Like

I instantly love this update.

YES!

Let the snow be snowier!

1 Like

Since the Piglin look really different

does this mean update to Zombie Pigmen???

hopefully

I hope not tbh.
I like how they currently look.

While I sorta agree

If they introduce these Piglins, the look might clash, and while I’m not entirely a fan of the eyes, I think a new look wouldn’t hurt

Although this update seems a little weaker (the bees, Mountains and Pilgrims are basically it) than the last two, I still love it.

To be fair 1.15.0 is mainly and primarily a bug fix update, which we’ve been needing for a long time.

1 Like

So, what does everyone think of the first Nether update snapshot? I’m on Bedrock, so I haven’t been able to test it out, but it looks really cool. (Also, this place seriously needs some activity)

Well it finally took them long enough to make something better than diamond.
Personally speaking, I’m for it.

But I really want that cave update, plus if they do a cave update it would allow them to expand the world height, cause we need that.

2 Likes