MNOG memories

When was the first time you played it? Maybe you haven’t yet.

Personally, I didn’t get into Bionicle until late 03’ early 04’. So I never really got the chance to play it, until about a year and a half ago when I finally rediscovered bioncle…Loooooong story. Anyway I was bored out of my mind in science class so I looked up “Bionicle games” and found MNOG, so for that whole school year whenever the teacher wasn’t looking or I had a chance, I played it. EVERY DAY. IN EVERY PERIOD, yes I know I was addicted. But I believe being addicted to a game like MNOG was a good thing.

6 Likes

I played it last Sunday :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Good for you!

1 Like

MNOG was one of the first games I had ever played. It was a powerful experience, even if I were illiterate preschooler back then. A couple of playthroughs later I got everything the game had to offer.

1 Like

Dang, I couldn’t even wipe the drool off my mouth in 01’ and you were playing such a dank game

2 Likes

I always got so frustrated with the Le-Koro minigame with the dog-fighting with disks at the insects. My computer was faster than what MNOG was originally built on, so the Nui-Rama were faster than I could fight them off with. It sucks!

2 Likes

I played it for the first time a couple months ago. In one session. Great game!

1 Like

I understand your anger, after playing a good bit of MNOG in school (didn’t really want to play it at home cuz’ I thought I was gonna ruin the “Experience”) But after realizing how stupid that was If I got caught I stopped at playing it at school came home and played it.
I have a gaming laptop so It might of been worse. IT TOOK ME LIKE 20 TRYS…but I did it.

I’ll have you know, I was also playing the best multiplayer game, CTR, and the latest Star Wars games at the same time. I had also played Worms: Armageddon, Max Payne and MDK2 at my grandparent’s. Man, I had so many good games to play, no wonder I haven’t finished a single Zelda to this day.

1 Like

Wow…wow just wow.

watching MNOG with Meso counts, right?

5 Likes

Uhhhh…I tried playing it a few times.

It was really boring.

3 Likes

GASP! HOW COULD YOU!
jk everyone has their opinion.

2 Likes

My gosh

this part was the best

and the music

Ride of the Valkeries

5 Likes

Yeah, the music did make it enjoyable, if you had a slower computer to make the frame rate go the way it’s supposed to.

“Dank game”

Nothing about MNOG is cold, wet, and dark. Except Onu-Koro.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, the music is great too. :smile:

The music was EVERYTHING. It created perfect ambiance, and each tune was unique to every environment and created a sense of culture and personality, from the Tibet horns of Ko-Koro (that @Mesonak always makes fun of :angry:), to the Indian techno vibe of Po-Koro. I could tell that the game developers put a lot of effort into creating the soundtrack, taking and remixing cultural music from around the world, and their effort certainly payed off in the form of this masterpiece.

1 Like

MNOG was the first time I ever downloaded something. Since I couldn’t save and was about 6 or 7 at the time (and it was on my grandparents computer), it actually took me around 2 years of playing it until I actually finished it.

I would go around taking notes of names and task I was asked to do. It felt so big, so mysterious, it really was a huge part of what made Bionicle Bionicle to me. Meaning it was really a huge part of my life in a sense.

1 Like

I first played it back in 2-4 years ago
I might have played it before hand
dunno