MNOG memories

MNOG is good, but I feel that it’s not nearly as good as everyone says it is.

I agree its quite overrated

But man
For what it was back in the day
its pretty good
still holds up

5 Likes

I played last year…and I do not like it…it is not a bad game…just not MY kind of game…

1 Like

I played MNOG for the first time during the summer of 2012, and I have played it multiple times since then. I haven’t played it recently, but I think I got most of what the game offers.

Also, the trick to the Le-Koro flight mini game is to position the cursor to the left just beyond the bird’s head. By doing this, you will be able to take out all if not most of the Nui Rama as most of them come from that direction.

I played it first in early 2004. I loved it.

Last summer, I probably spent some 50 hours playing, replaying it, and rereplaying it again. It is one of my favorite games of all time.

http://i.imgur.com/MliKghn.png

yes im a skrub

13 Likes

Correct use of meme. golf clap

2 Likes

Oh my gosh… This actually worked… I got past the mini-game!

Thank you thank you thank you!

2 Likes

What can I say? I is de masta o’de ayr. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I first played the game in either late 2007 or early 2008. Loved it so much. It was everything I would have wanted out of a BIONICLE game when I was younger (but I was stuck with only MNOGII at that time of my life… shudders…)

I do feel it’s easily the best BIONICLE game, and a very unique way of telling a story back in '01, when internet speeds were slow and internet marketing was a smaller part of life.

1 Like

That’s better then what I could do…wait…no…I wasn’t even alive…

1 Like

Sorry about that… I guess?

1 Like

Nah its fine…I was making a joke…

the first Bionicle game I ever played were the 2008 games…and I LOVED THEM…not anymore…

I remember playing the 07’ Hewkii game… Now I don’t think it really holds up

I never played the 07 games until last year…eh,…

One thing I remember very vividly is that one bit where you’re talking to Jaller towards the start of the game, and he does that thing where he stamps his foot and nods his head until the text box comes up. I’d love to have that in gif form.