Mobile Site Freeze

I don’t know if anyone else has been experiencing this, but when I open a topic on my phone, it will load but then freeze if I try to do anything, honestly I’m not even sure it’s the boards, but it’s really annoying regardless.

I hope that this topic doesn’t ironically freeze on me.

6 Likes

I haven’t had the problem on my phone, not sure why that is happening.

1 Like

I can second this.
Once I spent 5 minutes waiting for the posting box to appear, but alas it froze.

Out of all of the problems I’ve had on the mobile site, this is not one of them.

:expressionless:
Guess what just happened…

This is really annoying, topics keep freezing, the categories don’t freeze, yet whenever I load a topic it freezes. I just wish I knew what was happening.

4 Likes

Mhh…interesting - I will try to go on my phone too.

I had this for a bit, but then it went away.

I have the problem that the website randomly doesn’t load on my phone

1 Like

Not sure if it’s the same thing, but on occasion the page ‘loads’ but is completely blank with nothing on it. I either habe to refresh, or close the tab.

3 Likes

Only rarely have I experienced this, so I don’t know what could’ve gone wrong for you.

This happens to me about every third topic I open. I always assumed it was my internet I guess not, but I have to completely close my browser then reopen it

I have the same thing

Have you tried scrolling up? Sometimes a page loads past the bottom of the page.

Yep, it goes completely white screen other than the message howrds banner and the buttons present on it.