Mobile Suit Gundam and all related works

A place for all Gundam fans to discuss Anime, literature, and merchandise of our favorite bipedal mecha.
Also, link to watch G-tekketsu (AKA Iron-Blooded Orphans).
http://www.daisuki.net/anime/detail/MOBILESUITGUNDAMIRONBLOODEDORPHANS

3 Likes

Paging DR. @RaptorTalon

1 Like

Out of the Gundam series that I’ve seen, my favorite is Mobile Fighter G Gundam, if only for the nostalgia factor. Here’s a link to the only place I’ve ever been able to find it:

Even though it’s technically not “Mobile Suit Gundam,” I think it’s relevant enough for the topic. My favorite moments are almost anything involving Argo Gulski, the Russian Gundam Fighter. I must also say that this series and the Burning Finger finishing move is what finally made me able to bend my fingers in the “Vulcan salute” gesture. At least now I can recreate my favorite finishing move, and maybe even the Sekiha Ten Kyoken.

2 Likes

Haven’t seen it, and it might be a while until I do, since there are so many shows.

1 Like

I got in due to Gundam Wing, like most americans who hear of gundam, though I do like G and the Universal Century(The original series and it’s sequels), so it’s fine. Maybe I’ll get into the other ones in my spare time, but I do like the model kits. Got a Real Grade Wing Zero Custom

1 Like

I got done watching Gundam unicorn yesterday morning.

Amazing.

1 Like

“SIEG ZEON! SIEG ZEON!”

Recently in a story project of mine, I quite likes the style of fighting and some of the armor designs and weapons, which I really like

also

“SIEG ZEON!”

2 Likes

I should get around to watching these.

1 Like

I’ll give you the basic gist of most series

Space people vs Earth people with Mechs and political BS. Also super giant lasers. Though there’s fighting tournament ones(G Gundam and Gundam Build Fighters and Build fighters Try) though most of them are just mechs and BS.

2 Likes

I was too lazy to right this earlier but I have watched the first episode of Unicorn and the first 20 episodes of AGE…

3 Likes

I don’t know, but maybe you should get into the Original Gundam, Gundam Zeta, and Gundam ZZ before Unicorn, though since there’s movies I haven’t seen I can’t suggest which one

Also Gundam Wing

2 Likes

My life goal is still to watch every single Gundam ever.

2 Likes

The New one happens on mars and the new gundam has a Pike

Think the series had ‘iron-’ something

1 Like

Thats looks cool (Kappa)

No matter where I go on the internet, I always see the RX-78 or one of it’s variant.

But yeah, Gundam. I’ve played Battle Assault 2 on PSone, Battle Assault 3 on PS2, and Encounters in Space on PS2. Battle Assault 2 is my favorite.

1 Like

Who’s heard of Dynasty Warriors: Gundam?

I have started watching gundam build fighters
after that I will watch 00
so
Woo

1 Like

I only recently got into it. And I got REALLY into it. Mostly because I love the Universal Century and the model kits.
Only completely watched original Gundam, Char’s Counterattack, SEED, Build Fighters, and Unicorn so far. But I plan on watching most (if not all) series.
I currently own HG Banshee and Rozen Zulu, RG Char’s Zaku and Freedom, and the gorgeous PG Unicorn.

Iron Blooded Orphans

1 Like

The robots are cool and all, I have a few of the model kits, and I’ve seen three shows, but the shows and their plots… well it’s hard for me to take it seriously.
I am looking forward to Iron Blooded, though. Didn’t really find Build Fighters that interesting.

1 Like