Mobile Suit Gundam and all related works

Oh yeah… something my brother used to have:

It’s a 1/12 scale gundam (but he had the Zaku).

4 Likes

Can’t really say I have a favorite MS.
Favorite gundam has to be the Banshee with it’s OVA gear. But the Norn is good too.
I also adore the Hyakushiki, Sinanju, Rozen Zulu, and Darkmatter Exia.
Also, who doesn’t love the Tryon 3?

1 Like

My favorites.

Full Armor Unicorn and Sinanju come to mind.

1 Like

Fenice Reniscita, or shall I say any variant of the Wing or Wing Zero Custom, Unicorn Mode Unicorn, and then maybe a Zaku are my personal favorites

2 Likes

I think I’m the only one here who doesn’t adore a version of Unicorn…

Unicorn is best Gundam. XP

You can only use Destroy mode for 5 minutes…

But if it takes you that long to totally wreak everyone on the battlefield, there might be an issue.

1 Like

Stealthy Mobile Suits are a thing.

And the Unicorn is powerful, but it’s no god.

I know, it is just my personal favorite gundam.

But I also love the look of the Red and Green frames.

1 Like

The Unicorn is overrated IMO, but I do enjoy it’s departure from general Gundam designs. I especially love how they abandoned the oddball colors and focused on one standard color, one psychoframe color, and some secondary colors.
I just love the Banshee because it’s so different (when it comes to Universal Century Gundams, of course).

2 Likes

But…its just the unicorn but black, has different weapons and a few more spikes…

(still awesome though. I just like the unicorn more because of the destroy mode colors)

1 Like

It’s basically just a black Unicorn…

I should’ve elaborated, but it’s the color scheme of the Banshee that sells it for me. You can only do white, blue, red, and yellow so much.
Also, the Kimaris’s design is growing on me. More specifically the Trooper.

2 Likes

Alright I finished it weeks ago but IBO

it was sick and recommended

y’know

child soldiers n gundams ye

the first Opening [Raise your Flag] and ending [Orphans no Nameda] were great, but tough acts to follow

mech designs are nice

dirty sci-fi

etc

spoilerz

characters gain awesome developmet. The entire main cast goes through arcs; Akihero gets his family thing and is still a great and awesome guy, Mikazuki gets 2 girls, remains a sick messed up brutal killer. Biscuit, rip, had family stuff, Orga grew up and developed as a leader and commander of Tekkadan. Kudelia solves problems and will probably return considering, kids grow up and survive, etc. Orga and Mika’s pasts will probably be seen in season 2. But for now it was a nice open end and the characters become great

Naze Turbine and his harem are great

can’t wait for Mcgillis shenanigans, that planning char clone with a bunch of issues

Barbatos went through alot of upgrades. So did Crank’s Graze/Graze Kai/Graze Ryussei-Go[Custom II]. Can’t wait to see the upgrades the mobile suits get in season 2

1 Like

Yeah, IBO has been overall a success IMO

pun totally intended

1 Like

You guys should totally watch Gundam The Origin, it’s so good.

Origin requires a watch of the original series or movie trilogy, seeing as it was a flashback in the original manga.

1 Like

Never seen any of the sows, but I have gotten some models.

Favorite unit would be Gundam Double X

My favorite MS is still everyone’s least favorite.

2 Likes