MOC: Kahuk Toa of Plasma

I know I took these photos on a potato, you can still see what they look like though.

Heres just a simple look at the chest design for the front and back side

Front:

Back:

Edit:: The Mask is just painted guys, Nothing to riot over about xD

35 Likes

That custom mask though

xD Thanks, I couldnt really do custom masks, Best I could do though

2 Likes

reminds me alot of commander cody, especially that mask. NIce moc and id like too see more pictures of the mask if you wouldn’t mind.

1 Like

That is a really good custom torso. Does the joint on the waist to give it a bit more pose ability or is it just an asthetic feature?

• Photography-
    Not good, but not too terrible.
  • Build-
    Solid
  • Overall Design and Aesthetic-
    Really good, the custom mask is great.
3 Likes

Guys if your asking about the mask Its just Kopaka’s Adaptive mask but painted with Orange on it, xD Nothing special about it

It doesnt give it more pose ability but it does make it a really good sturdy body, also your welcome to use the design as long as you credit me of course

The mask is not all that special its just painted with some orange bits, and I did use commander cody pieces, and I used darth vader’s Torso and scaled it down the best way I could, thanks for the feedback :stuck_out_tongue:

Edited for double-post. Please read through the site rules. Thanks! --John Smith

i love the orange on white, especially in the mask

Thanks for the feedback man, :smiley:

Dude I would love to see more picture of this

Wow that looks as groovy as heck.

Can we please get more pictures?

Once I get my next post out to the world you will have more pictures of Kahuk here :stuck_out_tongue:

amazing

Great moc!

Could do with some more orange. Other than that, I think this is a really cool MOC!