Moc: makuta

8 Likes

How is it a revamp if there are no sets like this?

Oh yea… Oops I’ll fix that

Idk, doesn’t feel like Makuta to me. Plus, the limbs look too long.

But otherwise it’s ok.

Most of the MOC’s design is really good, I really like the leg design and the use of the Inika torso piece on the torso. But the arms don’t really work, the 2015 armour add-ons on the shoulders look a bit awkward, and the MOC’s colour distribution needs some work.

Thanks for help I’ll work on it

2 Likes

using 3 bones as a way to extend hight like this isn’t really a good idea, it just ends up looking awkward.

That staff is cool. Looks like a corrupted version of Takanuva’s Power Staff.

2 Likes

wheres all the purple :frowning:

2 Likes

Neat colorscheme! I like the staff, looks menacing.

i would like it if you added purple like from the animations and maybe get rid of the chest plate it looks a bit weird there and maybe add a hammer but maybe just a better color scheme

@AwesomeJoel27 The feet area is custom and that’s what made is have 3 joints

@Mechmaster I wasn’t going with the way bionicle showed him sorry :grimacing:

@Sabretooth Thanks

@comicM.O.Cer I don’t have enough purple if I was going for the eating bionicle made him. I wanted to make somthing different then the normal colors he has and the same for the weapon.

Edited for Quadruple Post - Waj.

Hi @Vulcanplays I’m a moderator here on the boards. Nice to meet you! :smile:. We have a rule about posting multiple times on a topic when you’re replying to someone, and we highly recommend you read it, so you don’t get flagged again. Here’s a link to the rule. Thanks!

how did i double post i see no double posting

that was the notification for Vulcan, it sent you a notification cause of the @ thing.

I don’t understand what the feet have to do with having the legs gave 3 bones instead of 2, and as others have pointed out the legs seem too long anyway.

Oh I get I made him really tall/long from intimidating enemy’s for every bionicle I make I add him or her to my story of bionicle