MOC Theme Music

I feel like this music is appropriate for him

1 Like

I don’t really have themes for any of my MOCs.

Except for my Metal Gear Tahu revamp
Imgur

4 Likes

Hmm…

Jakami

Jack Johnson’s “Upside Down” or "Me against the World. Unfortunately, I can’t find links to either that aren’t Curious George or Sonic music videoes. Could someone else please try to find them?

Are you sure that’s the artist’s name? Can’t fine anything about it

EDIT: Nevermind

Shoot, that’s the wrong one. Can you try “Broken”, by the same artist?

blegh

Ok, I know it was in a movie I watched, but I don’t want to say the movie…

Okay. Are you ready for this? I heard the song in…

The Curious George movie. I saw it with my sister.

pretty sure the upside down one had a Curious George movie music video that’s official

unless you don’t want to believe

The only real theme I have for a MoC is Turaga Kikag (no photo or link 'cause mobile version), which is Don’t Speak Her Name/Don’t You Dare Mock My Sister’s Words.

I chose this due to the fact that Kikag is still sad over the deaths of his Toa-brethren, who all froze to death (The reason Kikag survived was becase he was a Ko-Toa). In my opinion, this song not only captures the grief he has for his friends, but the fact that he is a “Fallen Warrior” of sorts.

I’m still deciding on what theme I should have for K4, but for now, it’s Cryoshell’s Falling.

Ok, scratch that. Jakami’s theme music is “Murky” by Cryoshell.

New MOC, new theme.

Not gonna share images just yet, since he’s an entry for StudentScissors’ little contest.

All I can say is that his name’s Militum, built to serve the Matoran as a soulless protector.

Here’s his theme.

1 Like

2 Likes

What would it be? If your Self-MOC had a soundtrack? A single piece of music or a whole group of songs? Drop it down below and see what others say… whether it’s serious or funny or whatever you want, let’s hear it.

Personally I think I struck gold when I found this… if you can listen to the whole thing it’s real good:

2 Likes

For some reason I feel like this goes well with my Self-MOC.

2 Likes

I was actually thinking about this recently while building Monarth’s latest version. I’d have to go with two themes based on the situation he’s depicted in.

Character reference: Monarth

When he’s doing his duties as a dream warden, wandering in the night and going dream to dream, I think this represents some of his mysticality well. But it also depicts the peace he brings to dreams, before vanishing to find the next dream:

When things get battle-oriented, well… The heat is on. Maybe he’s the boss or maybe he’s just entering battle. Either way:

If you didn’t guess already, I love the Legend of Spyro games.

3 Likes

pfff
Let me see

something like that I guess

2 Likes

Cronk’s main theme.

8 Likes