★ Mod. Pohatu Phantoka

★ I recently got Rockoh T3, I love the kanohi that Pohatu wears on this set and I just wanted to use it. So this is a little upgrade I made to him.

★ More pictures on Flickr: ☆ Pohatu Phantoka (Revamp) | Flickr

83 Likes

Finally, his chest armor is on the right way.

This definitely blows the official version out of the air. If there’s one thing that ruined the look of Pohatu’s Rockoh variant, it was the texturing. The more sleek appearance of CCBS definitely makes him feel more aerodynamic.

9 Likes

I always thought that mask fit so well as a pilot helmet, I tried to play with that and to highlight that pilot look.

1 Like

Phenomenal! I love the way the smooth, rounded shoulders look. And the lower legs are pretty cool too.

3 Likes

Señor patata kawaii

looks amazing, I love the use of poe’s leg armor pieces, who conveniently was a pilot

porque no me dejan poner un comentario entero en español ni salirme del tema, las reglas son las reglas, esa regla siempre me ha parecido un poco racista

yeah, colorscheme looks amazing

5 Likes

I do quite like this. I just wish the lower legs were a bit smoother to further emphasize the aerodynamics, matching the rest of the figure’s aesthetics. It’s a great MOC nevertheless.

3 Likes

Hey guys, I would just like to remind you that it’s a rule here that you have to speak English.

1 Like

that’s exactly what I was telling him,

2 Likes

Love the detail

1 Like

Well then please don’t play Mod. Just flag it, and I can deal with it accordingly.

1 Like

Flawlessly executed, expressive features, wonderous detail, an excellent build.

Oh, and Pohatu looks cool too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

Nice mod! You blended the colours nicely!

2 Likes

The moc is great and all but, The potato is the true star here!

Potatu.

2 Likes