Modern day RPG (Discussions Topic)

@ProfSrlojohn
@Holi

Feel free to discuss the rp here.

If you are new and want to join sign ups are here:

Okay, we need to find a way to get more people in this.

1 Like

Sure not exactly sure how I mean @Holi signed up ages ago put seems like she hasn’t noticed that the game has started and as you’ve said @TheOnlyGuyWhoLikesMistika is banned so he wont be able to join either.

I’d love to, but I’m a lot more busy then I was when signing up

1 Like

hat I mean is find more people to join in.

1 Like

It’s okay you can drop in when you’ve got time really the Rp will run a little slow in the begining.

I figured and I don’t really know how. People I’ve shared the Rp with has been stating that it looks and feels a little complicated. So I’m stuck in between a rock and a hard place.

Yeah. I asked Meepinator and Toa_Vladin and neither of them have time.

As for over-complicated, I play Europa Universialis (Granted I’m not very good), Fire Emblem, and Civilization, I enjoy complexity.

1 Like

And for those games it usually works but it might be a little to complicated for the boards rp format is what they mean. However anyone is free to join if they feel like it and isn’t intimidated by its complexity.

That depends, if the gamemaster is dedicated enough, (and good at math) then it’s not too much of a problem.

That’s a factor to consider either way I created this rp strictly for fun so I have no clue on how well things will go only time will tell.

I play a couple of RPG’s like this on the LMB’s, some worked great, some tanked about halfway through, and some never got off the ground.

1 Like

@ProfSrlojohn

So I’ve been busy with my university studies and haven’t been on the boards too much. So been slow at replying to the rp and probably be for the next couble of months but will try to post something today to make up for this.

No problem at all. Real Life comes first.

1 Like