Mods To The 2015 Sets

He will be called… Perherteww, marstah of stown

1 Like

you MONSTER.

Once I get home (in about 12 hours) I’ll post my ‘mods’ to the sets I have (hint hint weapon storage)

2 Likes

I got mask maker vs skull grinder today and fixed Kulta up a bit.

I put the max amount of grey gears on for more friction and I also lowered the torso armor. I filled the gaps in a bit too.

A put some back armor on Ekimu while I was at it.

One more thing. By putting the mask 1/2 a peg higher in between the pin and axel ports, the mask will stay put!

(Also, I put this in the Bionicle topic because it’s not a revamp. It just focuses on making the sets a little better. If it should be in creative content feel free to move it)

8 Likes

see, the thing with the MoCr, I’m scared it may bend the plastic

1 Like

The stand? It should be fine. If I bust mine I’ll let you know.

(My mask of creation)

@Middlefingerstudios, I’ll try modifying the stand so it will hold the mask while it’s on the pin hole.

2 Likes

Is that a Kulta selfie I see?

8 Likes

Yup :slight_smile:

I tried modding the stand. Nothing worked.

3 Likes

i think jang has a video on that kulta mod

2 Likes

It’s only for the friction though, right?

2 Likes

yeah, just the gears, not the torso filling

1 Like

All you need to do with the torso is lower the armor a pin. The filling is optional :smiley:

2 Likes

I tried modding Kulta’s shoulders like that. I put it back to normal. It made his shoulders too hard to move.

1 Like

By adding the extra friction? It depends on if you want a fast gear function or poseability.

1 Like

Wow! These are some really cool mods! Good job SS!

1 Like

What?

2 Likes

I’ve got a fix for the MoCr stand. The only piece you need is a black pin (I actually got an extra one with Grinder):

(just realized the pics are backwards order-wise :frowning: )

3 Likes

Except that gets rid of the eyeless effect.

But it adds the “stands upright” effect that should’ve been there from the get go.

3 Likes

no plans to change all my toa

1 Like