Mods To The 2015 Sets

did my creation look like your pohtau?

2 Likes

No. <t

4 Likes

So I have had my Summer-Wave sets for a while now, slowly modifying them to suit my purposes, and I have ended-up with these.

Mask Maker vs Skull Grinder.

Skull Slicer and Skull Warrior

(Skull Basher and Skull Scorpio will be coming soon. I just haven’t ironed out all the kinks in their designs yet.

9 Likes

warrior is a legit military soldier there XD

4 Likes

Did Warrior really need that huge freaking gun?

Well, I like Slicer, Kulta, and Warrior’s bow, though it’d be better if the huge gun was abandoned. It looks more appropriate for another figure, frankly.
Ekimu, on the other hand, looks fine, but the lengthening of his thighs from 3M (Not 1M) beams to 5M (Not 3M) beams seems out of proportion, and unnecessary. Maybe it’s because I like Ekimu as a protector, but this is odd. The lack of armory, even with the lengthening, seems bad too. I’ll say the same for the 3M-4M (Not 1M-2M) beams; Tall Ekimu just doesn’t look good.
The hammer is alright, though it’d be great if the hammer stayed trans-blue, like his animation counterpart. I remember seeing it before, so it looks nice. The shield looks alright, I suppose. :confused:

1 Like

If these were the actual warriors for 2015, then the Toa would’ve taken a lot more time to get past the main gate :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I love Warrior.

Can’t see him as a “Warrior” in this type of era that Bionicle G2 is set.

But legit, it would be epic to see an army of them fighting the Toa nonetheless. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well I did made some mods of my Toa and Protectors again,but this time their epic!

1 Like

can this be expanded to all sets and/or all of G2?

4 Likes

I don’t know if it’s just me, but Grinder and Warrior look better if you switch their Skull Masks!

4 Likes

I have done the exact same thing. Looks way better.

4 Likes

While I agree, I still think the gunmetal mask makes Skull Warrior look a little more threatening.

1 Like

Nah. To me it looks like Skull Warrior got a suntan.

2 Likes

I like the switch of masks on Grinder and Warrior because it seems to fit.

Because of his red-firey burning-up-like color scheme, Skull Grinder looks like he just came out of the flaming furnace when you put Warrior’s Skull Mask on his face.

Same thing with Skull Warrior and Skull Grinder’s Mask.
The colors make him look icy and chilled to the bone.

3 Likes

I’ll counterpoint,

the masks are the way they are to balance the colors, warrior has the mask and addons as the only gunmetal on him, grinder is more balanced, with gunmetal around the head, so the silver mask keeps it from blending in.

6 Likes

Besides, the silver makes the mask look like actual bones.

3 Likes

Yeah, the silver is supposed to represent bone matter after all.

so why do skull warriors have gunmetal heads

3 Likes

Cause…maybe theirs are not bone? or changed color due to different circumstances.

2 Likes

so, I saw Mr.Bolttron´s system and I wanted to try to make something like that, so I came with this

and then I modified him a little bit more and he became Talvi

yay! G2 toa talvi!
(also it looks better in real life)

8 Likes